I call it hobo chique

The rest of the weekend had been uneventful. Gwen and I slept until noon and after lunch we watched Rocky Horror Picture show.

Don't judge me, that movie is awesome. Obviously it was a singalong. For a second there I'd thought our neighbors were gonna complain, but luckily they didn't.

Afterwards we made pizza. Yes, made. We didn't just order it. It's fun to make and you can put anything you want on it. As a desert we made a nutella pizza.

Okay I know that sounds gross but hear me out. You have pizza dough and you put nutella on it and whatever else your heart desires. We didn't add too much, some strawberries and cookiecrumbs and that's it. Then you fold it like a calzone and there you have it. A piece of heaven otherwise known as nutella pizza. You're welcome.

After stuffing our faces with food we talked for a while until Gwen had to go home.

Sunday went by painfully slow. I didn't have any plans and I didn't feel like doing anything either. I was in a mood where I was bored but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

I spent my afternoon at dad's place, thinking maybe I could do something with Kate. Unfortunately her boyfriend, Matt, was there.

Not that I didn't like the guy. I mean h wa's like our school's golden boy.

Kate and Matt had been dating for a few months. She really liked him, it's cute. Matt wasn't too bad either, although I didn't know him that well, I'd only heard from Kate's biased opinion.

So that was my pathetic weekend. My weekends were always either very adventurous or completely boring.

This week wasn't anything better. School could be such a drag sometimes.

So now it was Wednesday. I was relieved because there was only school until noon. I was sitting in my car.

I'd finally found a parking spot and I could've been on time. But then I chose to sit in my car a little longer because I was in the middle of listening to a good song. It would be such a shame to go to school instead of finishing the song. Priorities.

It was a sunny day today. Luckily I had anticipated on this weather. I was wearing short blue cut off jean shorts and a black tank top that clung to my body. I covered it up with a red plaid flanel shirt because I didn't want to look skanky or anything.

My hair was in a messy bun and I was even wearing reddish lipstick. Yeah I was in a daring mood this morning. Oh and I was wearing red Chuck Taylors. I looked kinda grungy.

I call it hobo chique.

After the song finished I went inside. My first period was English.

"Nice of you to join us." I don't even know why they still bothered to comment on that. It was weird how lenient this school was. I never got into trouble for coming late, unless the principle caught me roaming the halls.

During second period I heard my phone buzz. I took my phone out to see what it was all about. I didn't really care about being subtle since this school apparently didn't really care what you did. Maybe they'd just given up on me? I guess they knew that it wasn't gonna affect my grades.

I looked at the text Gwen sent me. It was a grouptext.

Lunch? x

I wanted to text something back but my phone buzzed again. Jake had replied.

Are you offering to pay Gwen? Thanks! I'm in x

I smiled. No way in hell was Gwen gonna pay.