He was such a pretty mangirl

My birthday came around fairly quick. My mom had woken me up with chocolate muffins. That's the only reason I wasn't mad at her.

Unfortunately I still had school. Why? No idea. Birthdays are holidays.

Anyway at least I got to ditch detention. On Friday the teachers really don't give a rat's ass so when he fell asleep Code and I made our escape.

So here I was, waiting for my guests to arrive. They were supposed to arrive at eight so I still had a few minutes to enjoy the solitude.

Who are we kidding here? I hated solitude so hurry the fuck up.

I just got off the phone with my dad. He'd asked me whether I felt different now that I was eighteen. I get that question every year and every year I give the same answer; no.

How can you suddenly feel different than the day before? Life doesn't work that way.

But then again if you ask me if I felt any different from when I was fifteen my answer would be yes. And thank God for that. Fifteen isn't a pretty age. Don't disagree with me, I won't believe you.

Plus, it's rude to disagree with the birthday girl. Yep, I'm allowed to use that as an excuse today.

"We're here!" I heard someone yell, followed by a lot of noise. You don't say, I hadn't noticed someone had barged though the front door.

"Happy birthday!" Gwen shouted and threw some confetti on me. As if they hadn't seen me at school today.

I looked at the bunch of losers in the hallway. They all looked happy and were holding presents, which made me happy.

What? I'm a gift person. Don't judge me.

Gwen, Snake, Code, Jake and Chase all came together. I'd figured as much. The only people that weren't there were Kate and her friend.

I'd told her she could bring a friend since we don't really hang out with the same people. I wonder which victim she had dragged along with her. Her friends weren't exactly keen on hanging out with us, especially for 24 hours.

My thoughts got interrupted by the door bell. At least someone had manners.

"Happy birthday sis! There's some confetti in your hair." Kate had brought one of her girlfriends I'd never seen before. She had chocolate brown hair and amber colored eyes. She didn't look too plastic. Her makeup was simple and her clothes weren't that revealing.

"Hi, I'm Tessa. Happy birthday!" She gave me a polite smile. It was obvious she was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Nothing booze couldn't fix.

"Thanks, I'm Jill. Make yourself at home" I gestured for them to go to the lounge where everyone was seated.

They were all sitting on the ground. I'd made a fort of blankets and pillows so we could all sit or lie down on the floor without getting cramps. I'd shoved the couch out of the way. I'd say it was cozy.

"We're all here! Guys this is Tessa, don't scare her off just yet okay?" Tessa blushed a bit. She was just too cute. Like a little puppy.

"I love your little fort Jilly, you should leave it like this" Jake was making a snow angel. Or a blanket angel? You know what I mean.

"Everyone's here so I'm making cocktails" Snake disappeared to the kitchen. Even when he wasn't in his own house he couldn't help but act like the host. I wasn't stopping him.

We were all sitting in a circle now. I was sitting next to a lying Jake and a hyperactive Gwen.

A few minutes later Snake reappeared with a buttload of cocktails. He also brought some shotglasses for later and food. A lot of food. From desserts to deep fried foods.