Bonus: this is not a bonus

Well hello again! Long time no see ;)

Like the title says; this is not a bonus chapter. I'm sorry to disappoint but I'll make that up to you! I'm posting this because 'The bad girl and the dork' hit 500k reads this week AND I've got 2k followers as of today. Holy shitcakes, those are some high numbers.

Now, I could've done a bonus chapter because that's what I always do when I hit a ridiculous milestone but this seemed a little more special.

Which means you deserve something a little more special... (are you getting excited? you should)

A while ago I posted a Gwen/Brad bonus chapter and a few of you asked for an entire story because you liked it that much. I usually answered; no... I don't have time for that. Which is true BUT my time management skills are fucking amazing.

Now, don't jump up and down yet. It's not going to be a 35-chapter story but rather a short one with 10 chapters.

AND

I've already written it. It's safely tucked away on my computer somewhere. This means that uploads are going to go FAST. I'm talking every four days people. That's more than once a week! You may freak out from excitement now!

The story is called 'Pins and Needles' and it's entirely in Gwen's POV.

Mmm, look at that sexy cover

The first chapter is going to be the bonus chapter that's already uploaded here. It's going up on my profile this Thursday and, like I said, you can expect an update every four days! I also decided I'm going to dedicate each chapter to a loyal reader, something I haven't done in the past for who knows what reason. See it as a big sign of appreciation because I love you fuckbuckets!

That's it for now. I hope to see you over at 'Pins and Needles' this week and I really really hope you guys are gonna like it because my social life almost suffered from writing this.

Obviously, 'Superboy and The Invisible Girl' will keep its original updating schedule (every Friday). If you haven't started that one yet then what the hell are you waiting for?

You may share your excitement in the comments now.

Bye poopfaces!