Information!

Alright so hi!

Basically, I just need to ask; WERE YOU EVEN HALF EXPECTING THAT PLOT TWIST?!

Alright, so in Chapter 25. all those comments were legit wrenching at my heart bc I was trying really hard to keep it a secret and like you guys were so sad and like I felt like the Dark Lord Voldemort but yeah I'm sorry about that.

Secondly, I'm just going to say that I don't think there'll be a sequel- I fixed things up between Olivia and Mark and that there couldn't really be a future, like I can't find any plot that would remotely be interesting.

But hey if you have any ideas hit me up!

And thirdly, I'd like to thank every one of you, every read, vote, comment and fan that I've recieved I get like a mini heart-attack bc I'm just like "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME I'M SO LAME???" but hey you make me feel so loved. I didn't ever imagine getting this many reads on a stupid little story that I wrote and seriously, I can hardly believe that so many people have read it. Like I checked yesterday and it had 18.9k reads and I'm just like "wtf why are people reading this shit?"

(I also tried to upload this twice yesterday but both times something went wrong)

but wow that's a lot of people. I barely expected 200 reads!

Also a little side note- if you enjoyed this story you might enjoy another story I'm currently writing called Die Young & Save Yourself. It is a Jordan Eckes fan fiction and I swear I kinda love it as much as I loved writing this little thingie so if u wanna check that out I'd buy u some rainbow icecream. <3

Thanks again,

~Jane xø