Manan made for each other 27

Hello readers,  I am back.  I know I am late and I am gonna make it up to you with quick updates.

Maniks birthday is on Wednesday and there is 6 days more and nandini wants to make it special for both of them. 

Nandini wants to give Manik a surprise and she also wants to propose him.

Nandini was sooo exited and planning everything.

On Tuesday night she is going to plan a  surprise date

Manik was busy with his work.

Manik and nandini used have their breakfast and dinner together.

Sometimes Manik would be late so inform nandini to and don't wait for him but nandini stays till he arrives.

Next day Manik took a day off to spend time with nandini. Manik woke up late and got ready and went to search nandini. He knocked at nandinis door no response he lightly opened to see that nandini is no where. So he proceeded to the kitchen.

Nandini was  pouring water to plants which are inside the house
and she suddenly saw a 🕷  spider and moving back with out turning she was really frightened of spiders and lizards. In her mother's house she used to scream and call her parents but now she was frightened and not know whom she had to call and moving back till her back hits.........

Manik came down and saw nandini is moving back with out turning and he made his way near her but tried to see what nandini is seeing but nandini moved fast and her back his front and without turning back nandini screamed loudly.

Manik was was confused and shocked at the same time.
Manik put a hand on her shoulder and called nandini but nandini screamed more due to Maniks sudden touch.

Manik took his hand immediately and  called her once more this time nandini saw Manik and jumped in to his arms her hands around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

Nandini  is breathing heavily and  Manik eyes widen at her sudden attack or hug and don't know what to do. 

Nandini  almost yelled in his ears as 
Manik there is a spider please shoo that away...... Please........ Please......... I can't stand to this spider please make it go away.

Manik couldn't see anything because nandini is hiding.

Manik said : Nandini I didn't think there is any spider.......

Nandini Still hugging like Kuala asked Manik : are you sure?

Manik : still looking here and there said hmmm

Nandini is loosening her grip on Manik and he suddenly said.

Manik : Hey it's there

Actually there is nothing but Manik doesn't want to break the hug so he is playing with nandini.

Nandini once again tightened he arms and legs around Manik and he smiles and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.
Nandini was terrified of spider and didn't see how close they are and what she is doing.

Manik hugged her tightly and kept his face in the crook of her neck and saying it was here and there they both moved all the hall like this and Manik busy inhaling her scent of vanilla and enjoying this moment and didn't see where he is going and landed on the couch in the living room and still didn't break the hug.

Nandini's fear gone long and she is also enjoying this hug and didn't see where they were.

Still hugging each other Manik slowly started kissing her neck and nandini arched her head to the side to give him more access ND her hands went to his hair where as his hands roamed on her back .

Manik kept open mouth kisses on her jaw and nandini was now dazed at desire for Manik and soon nandinis back was on couch and Manik was on top of her and smooches her collar bone and nandini moaned in pleasure.

Manik was now kissing towards her cleavage and suddenly door bell rings but both were at high and didn't hear it.

Manik smooched on nandinis cleavage and her back arched more to him.  Nandinis hands pulls Manik down to her.

Bell rings again and again.  Both froze and looked at each other as. The bell rings continuesly.
Maniks breath was harsh and nandini looked flushed and they both look into each others eyes,  again the bell sound came and both look towards the door and Manik nodded to nandini and went to answer the person on other side of the door. 

Where nandini gathering herself blushes deeply and ran to wards her room Manik saw this and chuckled shaking his head and went to attend the door.

Thank you so much for your votes and comments. It means so much to me.  I'm not a writer but still I put some words together as imagination goes . You people are amazing for supporting me and my story.

Ayisha 🕸

I am gonna catch you all in this web. Haha haha haha