Manan Made For Each Other

Part : 6

Manik : What ...?

Nandini : yes you heard me right. I want Divorce.

Manik : But .... but why ???

Nandini : Because I don't want you in my life.

Manik : Then why you Married me ?

Nandini : Because I had no option.

Manik : why don't you like me ? Am I at any fault ???

Nandini didn't said anything and started crying.

Manik : Nandini please don't cry . Please say something and don't hurt me and your self too.

Nandini : I don't want to hurt you, you are not at fault. I am not gud enough for you. Now nandini is crying more badly and falls on her knees leaning the wall.

Manik with concern came forward and tried to pull her up by shoulders but nandini showed him hand to stop.

Nandini : please manik don't and started crying more.

Manik : Don't cry nandini .if you don't want to say anything it's okay but don't cry please I can't see you crying.

Nandini : Manik I can't love you back because it needs heart
Manik is listening to nandini.

Nandini : Because I don't have my heart and started crying more and continued saying
Two years before I gave it to Harshad
Yes manik me and Harshad loves each other very much.

Manik didn't know what to say he just listened to her carefully.

Nandini : One day after college I came out of the college with my friends suddenly someone dashed me I fell on the floor and my friends help me to stand , I look at person and he is none other than Harshad.
Then I don't know he is harshad.

He is beating 2 boys black and blue , I left the place.

Next day I Enteredthe college to find cops are asking something to the students in the same place , I too joined them.

Cop : Can anyone say whom the person yesterday beat 2 boys .
No students open their mouth.
Cop : Those 2 boys are admitted in hospital and 1 is in serious condition, if anyone of you inform anything about the person we can save some innocent people from those criminals.
Still no one are dared to say anything.
But nandini raised her hand .
Nandini : I know sir I will show that person.
Soon nandini was taken to the police station and there were few suspected people were standing in a line and Nandini is slowly seeing each and stopped in front of Harshad .

Nandini pointed a finger towards a finger and till that Harshad was seeing down and he raised his head to see the person in front of him .

Harshad was stunned seeing Nandini and smiling like idiot.
Cops dragged him by his shoulder but his eyes are only on nandini .

Nandini looked at him disgusting.

After 2 days nandini is coming out after college .
Two girls came to nandini and said that harshad helped us from those idiots ( 2 boys )
Those 2 boys are ragging us and 1 of them came near us and holding hands and tried to misbehave with us so that we asked Harshad to help us from those idiots.
Harshad is living near our place , he is a nice guy.
Nandini was feeling guilty for her behaviour and she immediately went to police station but cops said Already the case is filed and if you want to take him out you have to give him bail.

Nandini goes to a lawyer and says about the situation and asked him for bail for harshad and Nandini has to pay her gold chain instead of fees to the lawyer.

After giving the bail Harshad was taken out of police station by 2 constables by his shoulder and Harshad was beaten badly and bleeding too.

Nandini immediately takes him to hospital and admitted.
Nandini informed those girls about harshad.

After a week Harshad was discharged and knows about Nandini's help and he also wants to see her once more .
One day he saw nandini on bus . Harshad came near her.

Harshad : Hi. Said excitedly.
Nandini feels sorry for what she did to him and said.
Nandini : Sorry

Harshad : Sorry? For what ??

Nandini : Because of me you have to go for jail and hospital and ...... Nandini was saying this with guilt. Harshad inturrepts.

Harshad : you still didn't say me Hi . .

Nandini looked at him surprised .
Harshad waves his hand in front of her.
Nandini : Oh ... H... Hi.....

Harshad : finally and What's your name ?

Nandini didn't said anything and looked at him

Harshad : Forward his hand for shake and said : Hi , I am Harshad and you ?

Nandini folds her hands🙏 and said Namaste.
I am Nandini .

Harshad take his hands back and talked to her for sometime and finally asked her for coffee
Nandini denied but harshad said he will accept her sorry if she came to coffee so nandini agreed.

Coffee shop :

Both are sipping their coffees and no one are talking .
Harshad break the silence .
Harshad : So nandini
By this nandini raised her head to see harshad .
Without any hesitation harshad said .
Harshad : Nandini I love you.
Nandini was shocked and spilled her coffee by chocking and coughed.
Harshad ran to her side and tapped her head and hand over a glass of water . After relaxing
Nandini : I have to leave , It's getting late.
And with that she tried to move but harshad holds her wrist.
Nandini turned furiously and said : What ?

Harshad : You didn't answer me still ?

Nandini : I had nothing to say and with that she moved out .