Manan Made For Each Other 19

Hey guy's thank you so much for your wonderful comments .
It means a lot to me , I don't know anyone of you guys missed me but I missed you guy's  most and your wonderful comments.

Nandini was in kitchen ,after few minutes  alya and navya came to help her. and  manik too fresh up and came down to see dhruv and cabir who were sitting on the dining table for breakfast and all 3  started talking and soon all girls bring breakfast and served . Manik and Nandini stealing glaces and manik holds Nandinis hand during breakfast, which was new to both of them and enjoyed each others warmth. Later manik went to office

As they planned  before Cabir and Dhruv went to office and chat with him for  some time and took him to shopping .
Manik though his friends wants him to spend some time with him so he doesn't complain.

Here Navya  and Alya take nandini no no no actually dragged nandini  to shopping, because nandini doesn't like shopping.  First they took her to Shop for dresses and they are trying to wear nandini  short  dresses to which nandini saying big No so Alya got an idea . She said Manik will like to see you in short dresses and  why not impress him and winked at nandini  . Nandini  blushed and hesitated first later decided to wear anything sexy and impress manik so she wear a red  lase sleeve less dress  with red glass stilletoes.
You guys can see it here

   later girls went to parlour and got manicure and hair done , with minimal makeup and got ready

Alya and Navya was speechless seeing Nandini  in this attire and said to nandini  that manik is gonna hard  time seeing you like this .

Navya  wear a  blue dress and Alya wear pink dress .

When they entered the pub All the boys stared at their direction and ongling at them .

Cabir saw them coming and waved at their direction and signeled to come to them manik and Dhruv turned  to see and manik was dumbstruck and his eyes were wide like saucers and his  breath hitched seeing Nandini  .

Nandini  also saw manik and  s she checked him out  , and thought  most handsome guy she had ever seen.  She can also see his eyes roaming all her body from top to bottom.  She felt heat spread over her cheeks.

Finally  they were seated opposite couch of maniks  and their trance were broken by their friends talk and cabirs  intentional  cough. 

Alya said : manik , Nandini  you guys are not alone ,  thoda samballo aapka feelings you guys have all the night.

At this comment  nandini  blushed deep red and manik playfully glared at Alya .

Navya , cabir , dhruv and  Alya burst out laughing seeing manik and Nandini.

Dhruv  : Okay  , ok let dance guys ?

Navya said :  Yeah come on  cabir and she dragged cabir to dance floor

while dhruv asked Alya to join them .

manik and nadini were only there looking here and there  .

Manik cleared his throat and Nandini  looked at his direction and manik walked to her and  the look in his eyes were intense and Nandini  slowly drowning in his eyes and  she couldn't hear what manik asked her .

Manik  called her 2 times still no response,  she was looking into his eyes  so manik place his hand on her shoulder and shake her little  .

Nandini  : Haan  w.. what?

Manik smirked and said : will you dance with me asking her hand in dance .

Nandini  blushed  and said shyly ok and placed her hand .

Manik took her  to the dance floor  and look at  her eyes . He placed his left hand on her waist sending  shivers down her Spain and  he took her right hand and placed it on his shoulder and hold her left hand  with his right and slowly they  started dancing and soon the music started slow romantic song ,  with the help of cabir who gave tip to DJ to change the song .

Manik and Nandini looking at each others eyes and lost in their own world and they both came closer ,  manik twirled her a few times and both are smiling at each other they both forgot about the world and danced as there were no one else.

After 3 different songs .
Manik : Nandini 

Nandini  : Hmm

Manik : Do you wanna have a drink.

Nandini  :  ok .

Manik is taking her to the couch. But nandini  said she wanna go to washroom.

Manik said he will show her to there   and then he will go and get drinks.

Manik show   nandini to washroom and he went to get drinks .

After coming out of washroom nandini bumped at someone .

And that is none other than SOHA.

SOHA slurred at her drunken voice and said sorry.

Nandini  identify Soha .

Nandini  : Oh , Hi  Soha 

Soha : Oh ,  You are maniks wife right ?

Nandini  slightly  blushed at the thought of maniks wife and said yes .

READ THIS : Hey guy's this is Ayisha. I am really sorry for not updating  for almost 6 months .
I almost think I am the most happiest person in the world because  afters years of hurt and sorrow I got that happiness but all that had gone and I couldn't come out of that dippression . I still had tears in me for what happened to me. But I  know soon everything will be OK and THANKS FOR ALL THE FOLLOWERS, I  am really  happy  still you guys are supporting me and I  think if I started writing stories , I may forgot all sorrow for a  gud few minutes . So I think I  will make you guys  happy  and get LIKES AND COMMENTS to change my mind. I hope you guys will  help me .
Many of you guys requested for next update  and here you go from now onwards  I think I am  gonna up date frequently.

THANKS  FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

AYISHA .

LET'S FIGHT AGAINST THE DIPPRESSION. 👍