Manan Made For Each other

Part :15

Nandinis parents came to see nandini and her father had some work in Delhi .
They didn't inform her daughter because they wanna surprise her naughty daughter.

Nandini  was on kitchen when the bell rangs, Nandini had made her hair some messy bun and she is preparing dough with 2 hands and there is some flour in her face .

       Nandini  went to open the door after hearing the bell and she was  surprised to see her parents and she happily shouted mama, papa and jumped to hug them. And questioned them how are you?  How's your health?  Did you miss me or not?  But really  missed you so much . Baiya Nai aayi?  How is he ? How's sister in law?  I miss all of you so much mama.

Mama : we too really  missed you.

Papa : Nandini  let us go inside.

Nandini  : sorry  papa  , come inside. 

Her parents were glad to see their daughter after long time.

Nandini  and her parents settled in living room.

Nandini  : Papa  you didn't even inform me that you are coming ?

Dad : Ye aapke mama plan hai, tujhe surprise karne keliye
He said looking at his wife and daughter.

Mama: Beta  damadh ji kaha hai?

Nandini's pov: Oh no I don't know what he is doing. Is he even at home? I think he went to office, what do I say to mama, papa. ...   she just looked at the shoe stand and she saw maniks shoe and decided he was at home .

Nandini  : Ahh .. haann.. voh ... upar hai,  mai bulakar ati hoon. 
And she was about to go up stairs but her mother called her back and said teek  hai beta , baad me dekhthi hoon.

But nandini  said : Nai  mama  , voh  bahut kush hojati hai, aap dono ko dekh kar
With that she went to upstairs.

Nandini  was hesitate to knock at maniks door . But she knocked but there is no response, so she lightly opened the door to see manik was sleeping.

Nandini  went  near and called his name but manik was in deep slumber because he came home late last night after hectic day.

So she went near him slightly  shaked him .  After she did that, a few time  manik  slowly opened his eyes and  he thought it was a dream . He is smiling at her. Nandini didn't know how to respond, so she looked blankly at him. Manik pulled nandini  by her hand . She falls beside him in sitting position, Nandinis hair was falling on maniks face and he is inhaling her scent and pulled her more closer. Manik slightly  moved her hair to one side and looking at her eyes .

Manik : You are so beautiful saying this he rubbed his thumb on her cheeks ,  nandini  closed her eyes . Manik came closer and kissed her cheeks .
Nandinis eyes flutter open and her eyes widened in shock. Not to forget her cheeks  were red due to blushing.
She slightly jerked but manik holds her hands .

Nandini  : Voh.... voh....  mai.......
Nandini  was stammering don't know what to speak.

Maniks pov  : Is this real ?

Manik left Nandinis hands and nandini  stood immediately. 

Nandini  : voh .... voh. ... mama, papa  aaya  hai .

Manik wake up and sit on his  bed and  nodded his head

Nandini went down stairs . She showed a guest room to freshup  and prepared breakfast and served them. 
   After breakfast they were having tea on living room and  waiting to see manik.