Manan Made For Each Other

Part : 13

Manan came home last night and manik behaviour is different and it hurts nandini.

Next day morning nandini woke up and went to kitchen. She was still feeling sad for maniks behaviour but she kept quite.

Nandini came to kitchen to find manik . He is trying to put on the stove with much difficulty , nandini frowned and came near manik.

Nandini : Manik tum kya kar rahe ho?

Manik : I am making Tea .

Nandini : Okay , I will make it for you , now move.
Said in a calm tone.

Manik : No need I will do it my own . Said plainly.

Nandini : Come on manik , don't be stubborn, I said na, I will make it for you
Manik didn't respond and continued with his work .

Nandini got angry and said in a little high pich voice : I am here to do anything for you, you just ask me what ever you want I will do it for you .
Why are you doing all this . While I am here to do .

Listening to those words Manik heart smiles but manik didn't show it on his face.

Manik in a calm tone : No nandini , let me do all my work by myself . If I depends on you how will I manage after six months when you left me. It will be hard to manage for me right , so let me do my work . With this manik turned and continued his work .

Nandini didn't know what to say, tears started brimming in her eyes , manik too know but he can't help it because it's her own decision to leave him . Manik was more hurt than nandini by his own words .

-------------

Manik was having food on dining table and he was not able to hold the spoon properly , then nandini came from her room and saw manik and went near him

Nandini : manik let me help you

Manik : It's okay , thanks nandini . I will manage.

Nandini : why ? If I feed you what will happen ? You won't melt right so let me feed you.
With that nandini took the spoon from manik and forwarded it with food morsel near maniks mouth.

Manik really wants nandini to feed him but he can't .

Manik : I won't melt nandini, but you will feel disgust on my touch .

Nandinis face went pale by hearing the same words once she said that to manik and she was facing her own arrow on her face and now she is badly regretting for saying such harsh words to manik . Tears welled up in her eyes and went to her room sobbing.

----------------------

After 3 weeks manik was getting ready for office and nandini is trying her best to stop him but he is stubborn to listen to her.

Nandini ran to shoe stand and took his office shoes and hide it behind her.

Nandini : Please don't go manik. Your health is not well .Doctor said you need at least 4 weeks of rest please listen to me for once.

Manik : Nandini , I am fine, I don't need any rest . Give me my shoes , I am getting late to office.

Nandini nodded in no : Please manik don't go .

Manik : nandini give me my shoes in irritated voice.

Nandini : Manik I am your wife and please don't go for at least for my sake. In a pleading voice but manik got angry.

Manik was really pissed off and anger busted in him : No Nandini , you are not my wife.
You don't like me nor this marriage. According to you this marriage is a not the one you ever expected. It 's a wrong thing in your life . You no need to take care about me . Stay happy and be yourself still divorce come and walk out happily , no one will stop you. Till then please stop bothering me that you care for me . Let me lives self .
With that manik walked out of the home by wearing casual Shoes.

Nandini stood there froze. She never expected manik to speak like this. He never ever raised his voice near her or speak something would hurt her. But now nandini was really hurt badly for hurting manik by her words. Now she could feel how much manik got hurt by her words before. Nandini was not able to stand there she ran to her room and crying her heart out.

Now nandini was changed a bit and she really cares for him.
Nandini is crying because not for maniks harsh words but before how she hurt him and she cried all the night almost till morning and slept Unknowingly.

---------------------

Manik woke up in the morning and went to kitchen. But nandini was not there. Now a days nandini was also waking up early. Manik was little worried because he remembered her last encounter with him is yesterday's morning and he didn't even see her after that. So he searched all the house , she was no where. He went to her room and knocked it lightly but there is no response, manik again knocked and still no response. He was little worried and opened the door.

Manik opened the door and saw nandini is sleeping beautifully . He slowly walked near her to the serene face . Manik went near her and sat near the chair and adoring nandini then he saw the dry tears on her cheeks and his heart was piercing at that sight and because she had cried for his words and he never wanted to hurt her but now..... he hurtled her very badly.

Manik went near her and his heart crumble more to see her tears strained face . He bend down and placed a warm kiss on her forehead. This was a sorry kiss.
And he came down to her tear strained cheeks and kissed both cheeks . This was never I will hurt you again kiss.

Then Nandini smiled. Because she is dreaming about the same thing and manik was dazed seeing her beautiful smile and he unknowingly move forward , I mean near her lips . Oh.............
Then he did something that nandinis breath hitches on her throat .........
Then. .................😉

If you all wanna know please VOTE AND COMMENT.
Or you won't get the next update soon.