Manan Made For Each Other 23

Thank you guys for waiting so much.  I got a new mobile and I want to give you guy's treat with my story . Even if I am sick I wanna write something for you.
Forgive for spelling mistakes and printing mistakes.

   You guys gonna get 2 stories at once.

Nandini was so happy to see how manik  is understanding his friends and their family. 

She smiled and think about  how he will blend with her family. 
He is so understanding and caring person.  I am soo  lucky to have him.

That day manikin stayed home to spend some time with his friends.  All the men are maniks  study.  While nandini,  Alya, navya stayed at kitchen and talking about their lives.

Manik , cabir and Dhruv were talking about their business,  office ND work.

Where as here girls talking about their new wardrobe,  handbags,  foot wear and Alya is always talking about how she always do  designs of new dresses.

Alya got  an idea she asked nandini and she asked nandini and navya to come with her.  She with out knowing nandini gave a knowing look she took nandini to  their room.

Nandini was quite all the time.
Alya took a few unused latest designer clothes from her bag.

Alya : nandini  I designed a few of these and a few are international brands  and all these are brand new. please take a few dress I actually wanted to give you myself but I don't want to disappoint you by giving you wrong dress.  

Nandini  : Oh please  Alya,  I don't want any.  I already have many dresses  I actually didn't used many. 

Alya : Nandini  don't say excuses take what you like and they are so trendy and please try a few for my sake.

Nandini turned to navya for help but  she was seriously picking a few dresses and throws in nandinis arms and pushed  nandini to washroom.

Alya and navya laughed at nandini 's antics.

A few minutes  later nandini  came out wearing a long royal blue dress with full net sleeves and heart shaped neck dress and was fitted to her petite frame perfectly  and that was so God on her.

Alya and navya was awestruck at how beautiful she  looks in western.  They praised her and sent inside to wear another dress. 

Nandini went inside and came with a purple  and rose frock.  Short sleeved and upper is pink and sleeves the frills were purple and she looked awesome.

And the next she wear is a red Saree full shimmering blouse and lace Saree with sequence border with black lace and she looks fantastic  in that Saree. 
Alya and navya said nandini  is gonna knockout Manik if he sees her in this Saree.

Next nandini wear a merun color    lehanga with gold color shall and nandini wear it in bridal style and  navya and Alya 's jaw dropped the floor,  they don't have  words to describe her.

Nandini giggled at them and went to change . Next was so short and it won't reach her mid thigh so nandini wear her Kurta and leggings back and came out saying no more.

Alya smiled and said OK all the dresses you have tried is yours and before you say no

Alya :  Friends asked Alya and streched her hand ?

Nandini sighed and said : Friends.

Alya : So all these for you don't say no and more over Manik is my bestie and I'm  sorry for not attending your marriage. Think this is as my wedding gift. 

Nandini smiled and hugged Alya.

Meanwhile Navya went to her room  ND bring a new makeup kit and gave it to nandini  .

Nandini  : Seriously  navya.

Navya : folds her arms across her body and said : Yeah seriously.

Nandini  smiled and said  : I don't know how to wear makeup.

Alya and nandini  shouted at once : What..  ?

Nandini  smiled nervously and said yes guys is there any pro.....

Alya and navya interrupted hugging her. Saying  : where did Manik find you nandini  . You are perfect for Manik.  They  pulled out.

Alya  said : Manik is soo  lucky to have you.  Manik was lonely when he is not with us but you came and Now he is soo happy.  we didn't understand first now we know why.

Navya : We are happy  about you two.  He is so nice nandini.  He never had girlfriends.  Girls will die to get his attention but he never showed attention to anyone.  Mukhti Didi and we both are the only girls he will talk and be friendly now you came and  you will be his world and we can see that. 

Nandini didn't know what to say because all three girls had tears in their and they hugged each other.  Then nandini remembered something but before she can ask cabir knocked the door asked them to join the dinner they had ordered has came.

   They all had dinner and went to sleep early  because of the early flight.

That day Manik avoided talking to nandini or seeing her alone.
Nandini didn't mind because she too spend all the time with Manik friends.

That night when all of them said God nights and retired to their room Nandini tried to talk to him but Manik went to his study .

Nandini kind of feel sad but ignored thinking he may be doing some office work and went to Manila room.

Nandini changed into night dress and waiting for Manik reading a book.  She doesn't know when she slept keeping her book on her lap and her head is leaned on head board. 

Manik came to room after mid night and saw the Lights were on and nandini slept reading a book and  in sitting position.

Manik sighed and went near her and took the book and kept it in nightstand and placed her properly on bed and pulled her bed sheets.  Nandini stirred and pulled her blanket close to her and smiled in her sleep and said Manik.

Maniks eyes widened in horror but soon realized she is still sleeping and murdered his name in sleep.  He smiled sadly and placed a small kiss on nandinis forehead and went to couch.

Hello people, what do you think about Manik sadness?

I know you guys are clever and would find it easily.

Now here is the next chapter.

When I am giving you double chapter, why don't you guys give me double response as Likes, comments.
I would really love to read.