Manan Made For Each Other

Part : 2

One day Mukthi called manik and informed that she is coming to India.
Manik worried that she may again start the marriage topic .
But Mukthi emotional blackmailed him and make him agree to see a girl after her arrival to india.

Manik thought he would meet the girl and talk to her personally and say that he doesn't  like to marry her. with this desision he said he will meet her.

Nandini  is ready for college and her father asked if she is ready to go to college.

Nandini  : Ji papa

Nandini's Dad : Nandini  I  want to talk to you and before he could say anything 
Nandini is thinking OMG what dad is going to talk about  . But now a day's I also not doing much naughty then
And Nandini's  thoughts were break by her dad.

Nandini's Dad : Beta aaj college se jaldi aana

Nandini  noded in yes

Nandini's  Dad : Nandini  beta tuje dekne keliye ladke Vale aarahi hai.

Nandini's breath got struck in her throat and her eye's widened.

Nandini's Dad : Nandini  .....

Nandini  : No ...no ...  dad no    I. ...   I. .... can't  do any marriage now

She was little stammered

Nandini's  dad frowned : what are you saying?

Nandini  : Sorry  papa ,  I never say you no for anything and I. .....

Before she completed nandinis dad said : I am soon going to get retired and I  don't want to give your brother more burden and you know about my health. ............

There was a long silence between the dad and daughter.

Nandini's father is a heart patient .

Nandini  break the silence.
Nandini  : Teek hai papa . I will come soon .

Nandini's  father  : Thank you beta.

Nandini  went to college in a dull mood .

That day Evening  3 pm Manik , Mukthi and Abhi came to see the girl.
The girl is none other than Nandini. 
Manik wants to meet the girl whom ever he came to meet and say that he doesn't want to get married now and  please say no to this marriage.

Precap : Does nandini  will agree for this  marriage or not , do she come home?