Manan Made For Each Other 21

Sorry guys totally un edited.
Bear with spelling mistakes. Not having much time.
No WI FI .
Struggling to update soon with poor Internet. All my other stories will be ready but I can't say when will I update as I say my WI fi is in a problem. But be ready for many stories and chapters are in your way.

Still In pub :

Manik came near her took the glass from Nandinis hand and asked : Nandini you ok ?

Manik was in utter shock of Nandinis behaviour.

Nandini hickup and said slaying on her drunken voice : Manik , I am double OK.

Cabir almost laughed at maniks face when nandini responded but coughed because of their glare .

Navya : I don't think so.

Alya : Manik does nandini drink.

Manik think about it a little but they never discussed about this , he can surely say that she was not used to drink.

Manik : Maybe Not.

Dhruv : What do you mean by maybe not .
Don't you know about you own wife ?

Manik stared blankly at dhruvs accusation.

Cabir find something fishy and asked : You have to be kidding manik ?

Navya looking at nandini said : Guy's now is not the time to fight let's go to home . See Nandinis condition.

Nandini is blinking like a kid who struck in between adults in an argument and looking in their direction with wide eyes.
If the conversation got anymore serious she will start crying.

Before manik could speak all those 4 went out .

Manik took her hand and tried to drag her out but nandini was slaying and complaining about he should not drag her and she did not want to come with him , some boys were staring at nandini with lustful glaces . Manik thought of punching their faces but he couldn't let nandini alone at this condition so he picked her in bridal style, all those glaces were now turned into angry stances. Manik smirked and and made his way out of that place.

Nandini wrapped her arms around maniks neck and shaking her legs and giggling like a fool .
Manik shook his head at her actions.

Manik came near his car and saw his friends already left , Manik placed nandini on ground next to passenger seat and he tried to step away but nandini tightened her arms around his neck.

Manik : Nandini ......

Nandini interrupted and said : Manik

Manik replied looking at her eyes , he couldn't help because of their closeness.

Manik : Hmm...

Nandini : Manik do you like my dress ?

Manik looked at he and said : Nandini , If you don't like you doesn't need to dress like this .....

Nandini again interrupted slightly pouting : You didn't like it ? You know I selected this dress myself to impress you and now you don't like my dress and what will I Di know ?
You know what manik till now I never wear this type of dresses. 1st time I wear for you. And you didn'..............

Manik placed his finger on her lips to stop her talking more.

Manik was dumbstruck of how she wants to impress him and that she never wear such dresses before .

Nandini is looking at maniks eyes and manik is looking at her with love filled eyes.

Manik : Nandini ?

Nandini : Hmm

Manik : Why do you wants to impress me ?

Manik asked he wants to know why she wants to impress him?

Nandini : I thought you will like me this way she pointed her finger to her from top to bottom.

Manik looked at her eyes and said : I like , YOU Nandini . Not what you are wearing. Tum jo kuch bi pehan lo. I will always like you .

With that Nandini eyes misted and hugged manik tightly.

Manik too wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

After a minute or so manik break the hug and saw nandini eyes are dazed .

Manik though she was sleepy.

Manik : Nandini I think we should go home and make you sleep.

Nandini didn't say anything.

Manik : Nandini ?

Nandinis eyes looking at his face from eyes to lips and her gaze is settled on his lips.
Manik is looking at her face not knowing what to do?

Nandini leaned forward , manik understand her intention. Not that He doesn't want to kiss her but he did not want to take advantage of her drunken state. So he wants to stop her. Before she do anything and regret later.

Manik : Nandini , I think we sho.......

Nandini came more closer and parted her lips and maniks mind went blank at the sight of her parted lips .

Before manik knows Nandinis lips captured maniks lips .
Manik went still. Nandini slowly moved her lips as she was savouring this kiss.

The way Nandinis lips are moving on his manik couldn't wait anymore and he too started to kiss her . He could taste her strawberry lip gloss and alcohol.

Manik hands went to her waist and pulled her towards him , Crashing her front to his. Nandinis hands were oh hair and pulling him towards her and clunging to him as her life depends on him.

Manik nipped at her lower lip and Nandini parted her mouth and manik toung explored each and every corner of Nandinis mouth and now maniks one hand travelled to Nandinis hair and slightly turns to get more access to her mouth. Nandini was also kissing him like mad women .

Both are kissing each other like they were thirsty for months and drinking as much water they can .

They both are at need and they don't want to break the kiss they wants to explore to the extent where they can full fill their thrust for each other.

And what did they do , does they made love in the car back seat?

or

went home and used his bed for their love ?

Or

What did they do ?

Or

Where did they end up ?

Do they give it to their desire ?

Guys give me more comments for next update .

Give me more comments to get more updates

Ayisha. 😉