AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you all for reading Fallen Souls!

 I thank you for your support and never-ending patience as I finished the last chapter.

I know that waiting every week must be pain but you still persevered until the end.

Looking back, I realized that it took twenty-five chapters for Mikhail and Mikhaila to be reunited.

I hope you enjoyed being alongside of them as they experience and learn about love and life.

In the fictional world of Fallen Souls, I trust that you all learned something from them.

They both have their own sacrifices to make and pain to endure.

They lived a different life in a different time and place and learned a lot from both.

They were able to face their fears and accept their fate.

To acknowledge oneself must be the most difficult of all that they encountered so far.

The path that they are walking on is not an ordinary one.

They will face more pain and unravel more secrets that will forever change their lives.

More surprises and twists are in store that you wouldn't expect.

I hope that you will continue supporting them until the end.

I expect that the conclusion of their love story will be something you'll never forget.

I wish to see you again in Fallen Souls Part 2.

The continuation may not be now but it will be soon, I hope... though it still depends since I like to finish writing a the whole story first before publishing it here...

I hope you'll still be patient in waiting for it because it will be a loooong time.

Thank you again for reading!

See you!

--Miss Millie