Imagine: Modern!AU Jobs

feat. the Happy Hungry Bunch!

YONA

- The princess goes first because she is a princess.

- She's that super rare hip hairdresser you stumble upon in salons and you think "Damn I really wanna be like her."

- she's rocking that short hair look, as well as the "red" colour

- (look it's totally hot pink it's not red people get your colours right)

HAK 

- he protec

- he attac

- but most importantly

- he Hak.

- Keeping with his "General/Commander" kind of title, he works to keep the peace.

- but he's that real scary looking guard that no one wants to fuck up around.

- because he just might kill you with his flashlight.

- and hidden spear he keeps in the storeroom when he's on his shifts.

YUN 

- Our precious mother of the group.

- (S)He does what he does best.

- Mixing shit together to make people feel better. Mamma Yun to the rescue.

- It's the headcanon of pretty much every yona fanfic so it makes sense to me.

- Got stabbed? Dr. Yun will fix ya right up.

- Want some shoes?

- Go to the shop yourself you lazy butt. This pretty boy doesn't have time for you rn.

- He's super well-known and highly acclaimed and so he's busy all the time.

- We'll throw in the fact that he's probs loaded with money too, because everyone loves him and pays him more than what they actually owe.

KIJA 

- For the life of me

- I could not decide if Mr White Snake is a massager or a community worker.

- I mean, he's good with his hands (wink wink)

- but he really likes to help the community and thrives working in a team.

- It's in his nature because he was part of a village in an alternate universe with dragons and stuff

SHINAH 

- Y'know that saying "pictures speak louder than words"?

- our precious blue dragon works as a photographer.

- Since he doesn't speak a lot.

- It was either a photographer or a sign language speaker. Both are hella cool professions

- He travels with Ao, obviously.

- Ao got his own camera too.

JEAHA

- Now jeaha...

- this little shit

- He made my life so hard, i could not decide what he would be out of six different jobs.

- because i kept fangirling all of the different outfits he would be wearing.

- so i narrowed it down to him working in the best coffee shop in town or a model.

- Or both.

- Wine probably is more his thing, but coffee shops are so nice to sit in and bump into nice guys with long green hair.

- like that jeaha modern!au oneshot I did (wink wink go read it).

ZENO

- Our little ball of sunshine.

- He has that quality in him that i think would be really great in connecting with other kids/youth.

- He would be a really fun youth leader I think.

- But he's also that one that you can go to for help if there's something troubling you.

- He's had his own fair share of fucked-up life happenings, so he knows what internal pain feels like.

- and external.

- he's got scars all over him, but everyone loves him because they know he must've had a hellish life.

~ ~ A/N ~ ~

It's my 18th bday tomorrow so I just wanted to do something before tomorrow came around.

I might start doing imagines now? What do ya'll think? I'll put it in the request box.

CHAPTER 153? FINALLY!!! THEY CONFESSED!!

I don't even know why I let myself upload this lol

I'll redo it bellehinata0429. Don't expect this to be the best you'll get. I can/will do it again, but will probs need constant reminding.

I love you all i am so sorry why am i uploading this i just ahhhhh

LOVE YOU