Glass Butteflies ||Jealous!Shinah x Reader|| Modern AU

To PhoenixDance: I am so sorry, I don't think this is my best. I HOPE ITS OKAY!

The ice-cream dripped down the sides of her cone as she eagerly took the cold desert from the ice-cream man's hands. "Thank you!" she said cheerfully. Skipping back to her friends, they continued to walk down the street of the town. Though there were many cars and people walking by, it still seemed quiet.

"It feels really eerie today..." Yun pointed out. "We should just go back to the library now. It's too hot anyways."

"He is right. We need to keep studying for exams if we want to pass-"

"You're such a goody-two-shoes, White Snake."

"If you didn't call me 'White Snake' I might have taken that as a compliment."

"That would've been horrible."

"Will both of you cut it out? You're ruining my good mood," (Y/N) said as she stood in between the two 'friends.' "Why do you have to bicker so much?"

"Isn't it obvious, dearie? They both clearly have a crush on our dear Yona of the group," the flamboyant Jeaha spoke, sounding as though he was the most mature out of everyone there. But quite the contrary; the others believed him to be the most juvenile out of all of them.

The crimson-haired girl started blushing profusely at Jeaha's remark, and Hak shortly after started bursting into laughter. "You look ridiculous when you're trying to hide your face like that, Princess."

"W-Why do you call me that all the time? It's so annoying...!"

"Because you're small and helpless just like every other princess in fairy tales."

"Princesses are pretty, too~!"

The bickering further continued, not ceasing until Yun made it clear that he had had enough by giving everyone an earful. And after Kija's relentless complaining about their lack of productivity, which is what the hang out was originally designed to be for, they headed back to the town's main library and looked over their subjects.

"(Y/N) ... What are you studying?" the quiet one of the group, Shinah, asked shyly.

"Oh, I've got a History exam coming up. Geography, too."

"Well well, it just so happens that I have those exams too, (Y/N)-dearie. Should we study for them together elsewhere?"

"You're such a perv! But... that might be better actually," (Y/N) admitted. "Okay then, why don't we go look for some books and meet up with the others later?"

"Lead the way, my dear," he said as he bowed down like a gentleman. On that note, the two friends left the rest of the group to go and study on their own.

"Is it just me... or do Jeaha and (Y/N) look like they've been pretty close lately?" Yun pointed out.

"Droopy Eyes always wants to spend time with (Y/N) and Yona," Hak brusquely replied, choosing not to care about the brought-up topic.

"Zeno wants to spend more time with the girls, too..."

"But you hang out with us all the time, Zeno!" Yona quickly replied before he could feel any more down than he had suddenly become.

"That's true, you're like a brother to us, and we'll always be with you-"

"Okay, that's enough philosophical talk for one day." As they continued to talk about why Jeaha almost seemed desperate to be with (Y/N), not only Hak, but Shinah also stayed very silent. His expression came across as one of disinterest, but it truly meant the feeling of dejection.