Winter Wonderland ||Shinah x Reader|| Fluff

For geeksgivecuggles: Congrats on getting selected :D HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Small flakes of white danced around the air as countless others drifted to the ground with the elegance of a swan. Choosing to ignore the breathless sights of winter's wonders, Yun made it clear that they were not to make any more stops until they reached his desired destination; an isolated place where none in the group would have to worry about guards or other threats.

"If we keep moving fast enough, we should be able to get there before the sun goes down so it doesn't get too cold." The pretty boy genius sighed and looked to his right. "...That means no frolicking in the snow, (Y/N)."

The girl laughed as she continued to prance around in the soft piles of snow, the ice melting and soaking her feet. But she didn't mind. "I'll just make sure I frolic quickly then. I'm just enjoying myself, Yun!"

"Yeah well, I just want to get out of this cold before we all freeze to death, me especially!" The group continued to trudge through the snow, movements getting slower by the minute.

"(Y/N)-dearie is right, Yun. Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as snow covering the land in a white wonderland?" the green dragon awed aloud, in his questionable flirtatious tone.

"I have, and it happens to be some of the women you have flirted with in the past day or two. Now hurry up-" Yun slouched his shoulders and moaned as he realised he was the only one who was still walking. The rest of the group had stopped with (Y/N) and Jeaha, wanting to play in the snow themselves.

"Wow~ I've never seen snow like this before..." the crimson-haired princess said as she poked the soft ice lying on the ground. "I've only ever seen it when it is as hard as stone!"

"Whenever it snowed in Fuuga, it was always cold and droopy. But the sun is still shining right now," Hak spoke as he looked up into the sky.

"Don't speak too soon, Thunder Beast. See those clouds?" Yun pointed upwards to brooding dark clouds, which seemed to be rolling in rather quickly. "That's why we need to keep moving. If it gets any colder than this, there's no telling how sick we can get."

"Yaaay! Snow day, snow day!" Zeno started bouncing around, making (Y/N) to want to do the same.

"Don't encourage her, Zeno!" Yun angrily shouted.

"Hey, Zeno. Check this out!" (Y/N) got a heap of snow, bunched it all into a snowball and hurled it to the yellow dragon. He saw what was coming, and quickly dodged out of the way, the snowball then hitting the silent blue dragon, who was standing directly behind him. (Y/N) paused, before she broke out into fits of laughter, seeing the snow cover Shinah's mask.

"P-P-Princess," everyone looked to the shivering white dragon, who was standing underneath a tree. "M-may we please keep m-moving? I am almost c-c-certain that my d-dragon arm will f-fall off soon."

Hak cackled at the sorry sight of Kija, whilst the others stifled small laughs of how helpless he looked. "Alright, that's enough everyone. Time to keep moving. I don't want to have to look after any of you like I'm your mother."

"But you act like you are-"

"I am NOT your mother!" The group started trudging along once more, (Y/N) starting to feel the snow melting on top of her head, and slowly started to regret covering herself in so much snow.

Shinah was still trying to wipe the snow off his mask, his small friend Ao helping him, when something shone in his eyes. He quickly put his mask back on, and looked up. Where hundreds of other snowflakes fell, he saw one that was falling noticeably faster than the rest.