Blue Angel ||Shinah x Reader||

To iiKawaiiKat: Please forgive me. I know I could've done much better than this and I know it's a lot shorter than normal, but my mind just couldn't think straight. SORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY ._.

The fog was thick, and made everyone shiver in its ominous presence as it blotted out the entire world around them.

"Yun, w-where are we going exactly?" the princess chattered, seeing nothing but the cloud they walked through.

"I'm p-pretty sure we're meant t-to be going this way."

"Pretty sure? What does that mean?" the ex-general replied, a lot of his trust in Yun going down at a significant rate.

"It means that I can't see anything, s-so I have no idea where w-we are going. Just make sure no-one gets s-separated." Huddling together the closest they could, they kept on moving forward, taking a turn every now and then. Having lost the map further back when the fog had started coming in, Yun and the group were travelling in directions based on gut feeling.

"Hey... what's that over there?" (Y/N) pointed out as they began to move closer towards the shadowy figure. Once close enough, it was a pile of weaponry and resources.

"That's strange. Why are there weapons here? The resources look like they came from merchants, but I doubt they would've had weapons with them..."

"Ambushed, perhaps? This would be the perfect spot for something like that," Jeaha spoke up.

"You're not wrong. But if it was an ambush, why would the attackers leave their weapons and the resources behind?"

"Maybe... it wasn't people that attacked...?" Everyone felt a shiver down their spines at (Y/N)'s theory, and their veins turned icy cold at the idea of some monster lurking around in the cloud. For all they knew, it could be watching them right now from a distance, or could be right in front of them.

They slowly started walking again, and everyone was told to never separate from someone else, and were given pairs. Hak was with Yona, Jeaha with Yun, Kija with Zeno, and Shinah with (Y/N). No matter what, no pair was to separate from one another, even if the group had been broken apart somehow.

Branches snapped from all sides, and with everyone turning their heads at the same time no-one knew which way was straight anymore. Zeno stood in front of everyone with his arms spread wide, and the other dragon warriors watched all sides as they stuck close together in a circle. Leaves rustled in the trees all around them, and the wind even had a whistle accompanying its cold touch. The fog around them moved in a circular motion, but never dissipated in the slightest.

(Y/N), wishing she hadn't come up with the idea that there was something else in these woods, unnervingly quivered. Shinah took one look at her face and changed his position to be in front of her, his hand on his sword's hilt and ready to be drawn at a moment's notice.

Unexpectedly, the commotion all died down at once and everything reverted back to its silent state. All of their ears were sensitive to listen to any kind of noise, but there was nothing to listen to. Their mouths remained closed, even afraid to breath too loud. It was hushed, but not in a peaceful way.

"...Let's keep moving-" Something jumped out from the mist and latched its teeth onto Zeno's arm, bowling his entire body over onto the ground where they wrestled.

"Zeno!!" everyone exclaimed, pure terror tattooed onto their faces. It was some kind of animal that looked like a wolf, but was uglier. Jeaha using his dragon's leg, kicked off the canine with slight struggle. The yellow dragon's arm now had huge bite marks pouring with blood, and yet he stood to his feet resuming his guarding stance to protect his friends.