Chapter 53- A Little Love Surprise

Start from the beginning

I plugged in some music through the sound system and the party started. Everyone was just having fun and relaxing. Jessica was chilling on one the benches, Victoria and Michelle were being the DJs and I was in charge of the barbeque pit.

Woah. The weather today wasn’t sparing me any mercy. It was too damn hot. I was sweating like a fountain. I could really take a break and have a glass of water right now. But there was no way I could leave the barbeque pit.

“Hey Av! Want a drink? I’ll go get you some!” someone asked behind me.

I turned around to see Michelle,” Yeah sure thanks!” Just then, Natasha approached me. “Hey think you should leave the pit to me. The birthday girl should be enjoying her self and not doing work.” She offered.

I nodded my head and thanked her. Suddenly, Victoria called out,” Hey Av! Could come here for a sec?”

Just nice. And I really thought I could relax for a bit. “Okay coming!” I shouted.

“Hurry up!” Victoria urged.

“Coming!” I said, jogging slowly along the swimming pool. However, my foot slipped and I fell into the pool. I wasn’t prepared and took a gulp full of water. All of a sudden, my limbs felt weak and I started to struggle.

I heard a huge splash and felt strong arms lifting me. Everything was blurry and I had no idea what was going on. And then, I blacked out. When I regained consciousness, my vision was very blurry. I heard voices but they were so faint.

Slowly, my vision cleared and I saw in the distance Michelle’s back walking towards the gate, opening it and walked out. Wait, where was she going?

Michelle:

Wow. Avery house looked really neat. With the decorations and all. My hands were trembling with excitement. I can’t wait to see Avery’s reaction when I give her my present. I turned towards Jessica,” So what’d you get for Avery?”

She shrugged,” Nothing much. Just a simple stuff toy. She told me she loved stuff toys.” The fuck? Dammit! I should’ve gotten her the pink bunny instead! Anyway fuck that, my present is so much more better than the stuff toy.

We heard footsteps down the stairs. Right on cue as soon as she appeared, everyone cheered,” HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

She laughed and said,” Thanks for being here! Make yourselves at home and food has already been prepared outside.”

Then Jessica shouted,” NOW LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! WHOOOO!” Everyone cheered and headed outside.

“Hey Avery!” Jessica called and I followed her. She handed Avery her present,” Happy Birthday my dearest junior! 15 huh? I remember my 15th. Best club night ever!” We both high fived.

Ah yes. I remember that. Back then we were only the B3 and Andrea brought us to a club for the first time. Good times. She looked at her present and gasped. “Thank you so much! Its so cute, I think I’ll sleep with it every night from now on.” she chirped.

WHAT. Now I really think I should’ve bought the stuff toy. Then it’ll be my present she’ll be sleeping with every night. She looked at me and I smiled at her. Okay I think I’ll give her my present after the party. But I’m quite doubtful though. Will she give me the same reaction when I give her my present?

She smiled back at me and said,” Okay let’s all head outside!”

The music blasted and the party started. Everyone was having a great time. Jessica was chilling on one of the benches, Victoria and I were being the DJs and Avery was in charge of the barbeque pit.