Chapter 26- Day 2 Of Fun

Author's Note- Wolf: Heyyyy! This is the 2nd day of the sleepover and a lot of things are going to happen!!!! Enjoy! :D

P.S: Been a long time since I wrote the chapter. Heh heh. Wolf is the lazy writer here :P

Chapter 26- Day 2 Of Fun

Erica:

I woke up to my room bathed in sunlight. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I sat upright on my bed and realized that Victoria and Avery was still sleeping on the floor in their sleeping bags. I giggled to myself. Their sleeping positions are really funny. Avery had both her hands up in a 'surrender' position with her mouth wide open. Whilst, Victoria was sleeping upside down and.. and is that a patch of drool on her pillow?

Taking full use of the moment, I grabbed my phone from my beside table and quickly snapped a picture of them. My camera snapped the photo and accidentally made the 'click' sound. Shit. I forgot to put it to silent mode. I think the sound of it woke them because both of them stirred and Avery woke up first.

She looked at me and yawned," Good morning..." I got out of bed and went to my mirror and started brushing my hair. Avery got up and asked," Hey, do you have a spare comb?" Pulling my hair into a ponytail, I asked," Why?"

I turned around and I knew why. Avery's hair is not what anyone would call 'attractive' in the morning. Victoria yawned loudly and said," Would you both keep it down? I'm trying to sleep."

I laughed and ripped the sleeping bag off her. " It's 10.30 in the morning. It's time to wake up!!!" I exclaimed.

Victoria groaned and stumbled up, only to jump back to sleep.... on my bed. Avery sat next to her and said," So, what are we going to do today?"

Good question. Yesterday was a blast and we basically did almost everything we planned together. Then, as if some invisible force pulled Victoria up and she exclaimed," Oh! I know I know I know!"

"What?" both Avery and I asked. 

" We could go to the funfair!" 

"The funfair?" I asked.

"Sounds like fun." Avery reasoned.

Victoria nodded," It is! It comes only once a year and everything there is free. My cousins and I go there annually but their overseas so why not go with you guys? There's roller-coasters, haunted houses, games stalls..."

Hearing about that, I'm not sure if I want to go. Funfairs aren't really my thing...

" ...and there's FOOD!" Victoria finished.

Hold on, did she say food? Holy crap, I'm in! Three of us rushed to 3 seperate bathrooms and got changed. I decided to wear a blue flowery blouse with a denim vest over it plus denim shorts. Victoria wore shirt with a monster cartoon on it plus black shorts. Avery wore a sleeveless white shirt tucked in with light blue denim high waist shorts. 

We took our belongings and I decided to grab my DSLR and thought I could snap some good shots. Yeah, one thing that only my best friends know is that I'm really into photography. We reached the funfair in 30 minutes and at 11.15 in the morning, the funfair was packed! People queing up at the different games stalls. Families with their kids queing up for the rides.

And not to mention, the many different food stalls selling different varieties of food. The aroma of the food filled the air and I took one big whiff of it. My stomach growled hungrily.

I turned to the both of them and said," So, where do you guys want to go first? I'm just going to walk around to try the different food and snap some pictures."