Chapter 27- Payback

Author's note: Sheep- Yay! Chapter 27 is out! Oh, ever wondered how Avery looks like? Well, picture's on the right! >>>>>>>>

Chapter 27- Payback

Michelle:

I woke up with a start. I look at the wall clock, 8.30am. OH SHIT! It’s that late already? I got up and woke the others. “Hey guys! It’s 8.30am!” I yelled.

They jumped up and ran to the toilet. I think they were still blurry because even after stepping out of the toilet, they didn’t realize the vandalisms on their faces.

We rushed to school just in time and burst through the school doors. Everyone stopped and stared at us. The moment they saw us, some were in shock and some started laughing.

We strut down the hallways like we always do. Normally the students would back away in fear, but today, they were giggling as the backed away and I knew the perfect reason why this is so. I smiled to myself and tried not to laugh.

Victoria walked by and Jessica greeted, “What’s up?”

Victoria immediately burst out laughing and replied, “Yes, Swiper?”

Jessica asked, “Wait, you’ve watched the video?”

“What video?” She replied, clueless, “It says right there on your face!”

“My face?” Jessica questioned, puzzled.

I was on the verge of laughing and I quickly placed my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

“Yeah, you guys have weird stuff drawn on your faces. Hey, but that’s funny, Michelle doesn’t have any.” Said Victoria.

Jessica turned to the rest of us. Andrea, Fiona, Sophie and her began looking at one another faces before eyeing me suspiciously. I flashed a smile and ran away to my class.

I know I’m in deep shit. I’m just afraid of the things they would do to me.

Jessica:

Stupid Michelle. She thinks she can get away with this? I’ll show her, and I have the perfect plan up my sleeve.

Today’s recess would be different from Michelle and Sophie. I gathered Andrea, Fiona and Sophie, “Okay, we’ll meet for recess. I have a plan, and I’ll text you about it,” I looked at Sophie. She nodded her head, and we got into the toilet and began washing our faces with soap and water. Trust me, we used up a lot of soap…

At recess, I met up with them. “Okay, Fiona, go get a bucket from the janitor’s store room. Andrea and I will go get the ice. After school we’ll grab Michelle and drag her to the toilet. We’ll strip her and push her outside. While she’s outside, we’ll take out the bucket and fill it with ice and dunk it on her when she enters again.”