Chapter 2- How was your day

Author’s Note- Wolf: Hey! This is Chapter 2 of I Heart ?. There is going to be new character POVs and just a hint: it’s two of the B5 girls ;) So leave a comment and enjoy! 

Chapter 2- How was your day?

After school…

Avery:

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m late!”

I looked up to see a breathless Erica who looked like she had just ran a mile. She put her bag down and took off her jacket. “Why are you late?” I asked.

“Oh I just had to redo my application form as they were some errors in it. So what have I been missing?” she said, opening up a bottle of water and started to gulp down her drink.

Victoria said,” We have exciting news to tell you! Go on Avery! Tell her about B5!”

“B-what?” Erica exclaimed.

Then, I told Erica everything about B5 from their looks, to how they dress, that they beat people up, smoke and are alcoholic. “ And 2 of them just sat beside us at lunch break. Who were they again? Fiona and Jess… Jessi… Jacintha?” Victoria added.

“Jessica,” I corrected.

Erica widened her eyes in surprise and said,” Wow. They seem really, really scary. Wouldn’t want to be in their way.”

Then I realized something. I haven’t told them that they were…. That. I cleared my throat and said,” I may have left out something important about them…”

“ What?” both of them questioned.

I leaned closer and whispered,” All 5 of them are…” I looked around to see if the coast was clear and continued,” Lesbians.”

Erica spat out her drink and Victoria was choking on her food. They both exclaimed, ”WHAT?!?!”

“That’s what I heard. I’m not sure myself.” I said.

“Well they have to be!” Erica exclaimed. “No wonder they dress up like boys! They’re les-“

In an instant, both of our hands, Victoria’s and mine had clamped Erica’s mouth shut. “Never say that word!” I said worriedly.” It’s taboo around here.” We let go and heaved out a sigh of relief.

Erica said,” Okay, so I must never say that word? What would happen if I do?”

I shrugged and replied,” You probably might get beat up.” Erica shuddered and ate her lunch in silence. We chatted a while more and headed home.

Fiona:

I rode my bike to school, swerving around cars and parking my bike in an empty parking spot. I took off my helmet, grabbed my bag and walked towards the school doors. As usual, I met my clique outside and we headed in. Before we opened the doors, we had to arrange ourselves in the formation we had planned the day before.

I rolled my eyes. Why did we have to be in some damn formation? Why can’t we just get in already?! But NO, Jessica had to go on about how we’re popular and all and how we should all make a “grand entrance” as it’s our first day. What’s the difference? Oh yeah and also to make our boundaries known to the new freshman. They need to know where they stand on our turf.

However, the same thing happens to us before we enter the school all the time. We push open the doors, students see us, they stop what they’re doing, they make way for us like some red carpet event, we walk through and then that’s it. I admit, we are kind of like the “celebrities” in our school but we make a grand entrance every day and we kind of used to it.

I stood at the back beside Michelle and on cue; Jessica bursts open the door a little harder as usual. We start walking and true enough; everyone’s reaction was just the same as we walk in. Amazement.

As I walked through the familiar hallways, I breathed deeply and calmly. I want this year to be good and probably find my love interest. I combed my fringe with my fingers and smiled to myself.

I just got a haircut last week and my outfit that had I picked out last night was perfect. I wore a white shirt with a checkered shirt with rolled up sleeves over it. I paired it with a pair of loose jeans and wore my usual biker boots. I admit, I look good.  The others look good as well.

Jessica wore a white hoodie with a peace sign on it which was ironic since she had anger issues. She also wore black skinny’s with high tops and had her usual big headphones with music blasting in her ear. She looked thrilled getting all the attention.

Michelle wore a v-neck white shirt with loose jeans and Supras. Andrea wore a white tee with a black leather jacket, dark jeans with a brown belt plus a pair of black shoes. 

Lastly, Sophie wore a blue shirt with white pants and Converse Shoes. We separated and headed on to our separate classes. I could hear the all the other girls squealing and talking about us about how “cool” we look and all that.

Yet again, we made our grand entrance.

Jessica:

Fuck yeah! We made our grand entrance! I was psyched! It was one of the most exciting entrances we ever made! I had to force myself not to laugh at their reaction. It was priceless.

Our grand entrance ended and we headed off separately. My best buddy, Michelle and I had the same first period together and we started chatting about how we want our school year to be like. Michelle then asked,” So what do you think are our chances of getting good potential players this year?”

I shrugged and said,” Maybe we might a couple of good players. Coach wants us to train those that he thinks that has potential… and probably can stand the toughness of our training”.

Training in Basketball was not easy at all. I joined Basketball along with Michelle and Fiona. I’m the captain and Michelle’s vice captain. Being the top 2 players in the team, we were to train the 2 best potential players that auditions for Basketball.

So looking forward to that.