Chapter 16- Baseball vs Basketball

Author's Note- Wolf: Soooo you guys know how Andrea and Sophie met, so how did Michelle and Jessica meet? Did they start out as friends? Read on to find out and enjoy! :D

Chapter 16- Baseball vs Basketball

Jessica:

It's Wednesday! Andrea decided to have a B5 get together and we all agreed to meet at the Skate park today! Man it's been a long time since I've skated. Michelle and I learnt how to skate from Andrea when we were freshmen. Andrea's like a pro when it comes to skating. She can do all sorts of tricks and stunts and you just couldn't keep up with her.

I walked through the hallways with Michelle by my side, carrying my old battered skateboard. Just then, I caught a glimpse of Victoria standing at the doorway. She looked so beautiful standing at the door with the sunlight around her making her look like an angel. Wait, what am I saying? I was so caught up with staring at her when I tripped over some freshman's foot. 

Luckily I had fast reflexes so I regained my balance pretty quickly. I looked down and glared at the freshman. In seconds, she scooted off. Then I realized Michelle was giggling beside me. " What are you laughing at?" I said in a dull tone. 

She calmed down and replied with a wink," Nice teddy bear underwear." What the fuck, she saw? Annoyed, I quickly pulled Michelle's pants down. Michelle gasped then quickly jerked out from my reach but too late, I saw what I wanted to see.

" Haha!" I said, pointing at her pants. " Nice monkey underwear!" She "tsked" me and we headed out of the school compound. When we reached, Andrea, Sophie and Fiona was already there. Andrea was already skating, Sophie was at corner reading a book and next to her, Fiona was cleaning her bike. 

"What's up!" Andrea greeted, halting to a stop on her skateboard. 

" Sup!" I greeted back and Michelle nodded. 

We both waved to Sophie and Fiona. Fiona waved back while Sophie greeted," Salutations." 

"What?" Both Michelle and I said at the same time. 

Andrea laughed," It means 'hi'."

"Oh," We replied.

" Ready to skate?" Andrea asked. 

"Yup!" I replied enthusiastically, dumping my bag and dropping my skateboard on the floor." I sure miss skating!" 

"Hey, is Sophie and Fiona going to skate?" Michelle asked, dropping her skateboard on the floor.

Andrea turned towards them and shouted," Hey! Are you both going to skate or just sit there and do nothing?"

Fiona replied," No thanks! I have to clean my bike!" 

Sophie looked up from her book and replied," I'd rather pass."

Just then Andrea snickered," Why? Scared?"

Realizing what she was trying to say, Michelle and I started laughing. Sophie narrowed her eyes and said," To avoid any cases of mortification, I prefer to read and gain knowledge in a way you nutheads will never do. So will you excuse me, I'd like to immerse myself in the classic world of English Literature and study profound English in which you will never understand."

With that, she slammed her book shut and moved to a quiet corner further away. Michelle and I laughed even more. You see, it's not that Sophie doesn't want to skate. She actually does but she's the only one in our group that doesn't know how to. There was one time Andrea had tried to teach Sophie how to skate. Boy, was that funny.

When Sophie had managed to at least balance on the skateboard, she lost her balance then fell into nearby bushes and then the funniest shit happened. She ripped her pants revealing her spiderman undies. The look on our faces and hers was fucking priceless and since then, Sophie never tried to skateboard again.