Chapter 5 My demon

Start from the beginning

He hovered above me pulling at my hair causing slight pain.

"Aw aw aw!" I cried out.

"You big meanie. Don't do that ." I growled grabbing his arm and pulling him harshly down to the floor.

He grimaced.

"You fell somewhere bad. Ouch." He murmered with a cold expression.

Mine was just as intense.

"That's just to bad. " I spat pinning him down to the ground.

He sneered at me.

"You're so desperate you're tryna get a shot at it with a demon. How pathetic." He snarled his eyes peircing holes into mine. I showed no fear though just a bit of irritation.

He needs to learn his place.

I glared at him and let out an animalistic howl.

I need to be the lone alpha wolf that gets this sheep in its place.also too much wolf documemtaries.

"Kazu.listen. and listen very closely."

"I control you. I am your master.You belong to me." I declared with a domininate glower.

He studied me closely.

"Oh but Kayana-chan. We never made a contract. You haven't even passed the test as yet." He jeered tugging at my purple/violet locks.

I stared blandly at him. Leaning my face even closer.

"Well then. What are you waiting for.Kazu-chan~" I mocked .

"I want to get this over with.I need power to be strong. So how about you stop being a bitch and give me that test."

He chuckled darkly.

He took his hands and gribbed myface stroking it lightly but leaving scratches with his nails.

His dark eyes sent a ravenous look.

"Oh. How feisty. " He cooed .

"Well then. If you want to get with it.Sure."

------------------

"Yuu!!!Yuu!!"

"What do you want. Just leave me alone."

I ran up to the petite green eyed boy

"Yuu. Please come and play. I have something you'd like." I said kneeling down next to him.

He tsked and rolled his eyes.

"No. Leave me alone."

I sighed.

"Is it your parents again?" I asked.

He glared at me. Some tears were threatning to spill from his eyes. He then gritted uis teeth and turned away.

Yuu was so young. He had to go through all this. It's was not fair.

"I said leave me alone!Mind your own business will yah!"

I often left Saguinem (I'll get the spelling l8r)
To watch over this particular boy. His parents had me on edge and for some reason I took a liking to him. I noticed for a while that his parents. Or his fatger at least . They used to abuse him. His mother didn't want him and his dad looked at him with disgust as if he wanted him dead.