Chapter 1: The Snow Demon

^Your father's armor and sword that you repaired and now use

Also now bold italic words will be your mother Cassandra narrating, much like Apollyon does in FH's Campaign.

"It had been 4 years since me and my family fled our home. 4 years since I saw my husband and son. I feared the worst and thought they were dead. But, I had a strong feeling that at most Y/N made it out. How right I was..."

~Cassandra Kashikoi, Excerpt from her journal

4 Years After The Destruction Of Yukitaun

"The Darkrose Legion's sanctuary had been under siege by a strong band of viking raiders. Amber Peltaris and her army had to push back them back with the help of Argen Lorderious, Ademar Meneth, and two mercenaries. Laura the Shinobi and Ashtynn the Conqueror. Had I been there I would've helped, but I had a new family to take care of."

Laura

We were all sitting in the command room, I was sharpening my blades when I heard a groan and look over to see Amber slamming her head into the table, repeatedly banging her head into it.

"Lady Peltaris, are you alright?" I ask her and stop sharpening my weapons. She sits up and rubs her forehead while overlooking the war map.

"This is bad. A majority of our forces are nowhere near the sanctuary, and I need everyone here so we can't send any messengers." Amber replies to me and Ashtynn chuckles to herself, leaning against the wall.

"What's so funny Ash?" Argen asks the female Conqueror but she waves him off.

"Nothing. I thought of a ridiculous idea for reinforcements, or rather, a reinforcement." She simply replies and lazily hangs her flail over her

"Let's hope whatever your idea is, it's good." Ademar comments seriously, betraying his usual laid back personality. But it didn't last too long as an allied captain walked into the room, his helmet off.

"Lady Peltaris. I have a field report." He said as he neared the table.

"Go ahead." Amber replied, waiting for it.

"The citizens of the sanctuary have been fully secured in the fortress' vaults, along with much of our resources. All available men are currently arming themselves and we are preparing defenses." The captain explained and before Amber could say anything, Lord Lorderius steps in.

"Have some scouts set traps in the village, we'll be able to cut down their forces before they make it to the fort. Also I want archers positioned on the high rooftops too to pick off as many as we can, in addition I want all reserves to be stationed near the vaults, the safety of our people comes first." He finishes and the captain salutes before leaving to spread the news to the others. "Now Ash, about this idea of yours?"

"Well, I might just be insane but word around the regions is that out there there is a lone mercenary, a samurai. A samurai who has cut down many foes and continues to do so while wielding the fabled Murasame, while wearing the banner of his fallen house. They say he's come from the harshest of blizzards and strikes with the speed of the winds. No one knows who he is, where he came from, or even what he sounds like. Instead, we only know the name other samurai have given him." Ash says and everyone falls silent.

"So, what is this name of his? The Snow Man or something?" Ademar says and begins to laugh but everyone remains quiet. Eventually he quits his own laughter and realizes we're all still serious.