“yes but i-” I stopped myself. I knew for a fact I wouldn't have Josh anymore, Not after that kiss with Liam. I'm pretty sure I don't have a home now either. Josh would hate me. I know it. He wouldn't want me around, he would want me to leave and never see him again. best friend or boyfriend, i'm pretty sure I lost him.

“here is your coffee's, have a wonderful day and Serena I do hope your father is alright.” Mr. Ramona said. We thanked him paying and walking away.

.

We got home round 3 to find Charlotte and Daniel both sleeping on the couch. We tip toed past them and up the stairs to my room. Liam flopped down on my bed grabbing my laptop and typing in the password. He went onto twitter looking at his timeline before going to his mentions and tweeting back some fans. I watched as he went through reading random picked tweets laughing at some or wishing good luck to others. It was all fun until someone tweeted;'LIAM AND SERENA ARE BACK TOGETHER I HAVE PROOF'

Liam quickly opened the tweet looking at the picture, it was a picture of us holding hands walking down the park with our coffees. I sighed in relief. It wasn't the kissing picture. But it was a picture of us. Holding hands looking like a couple. That was going to be hard to explain. Especially to Josh. Delilah can fall in a ditch for all I care. I ran a hand through my hair taking deep breaths trying to figure out how I could fix this. I turned to Liam who seemed to be staring at the screen in deep thought. I looked back at the screen. Yep, now everyone would know because 'LERENA IS BACK' was trending. I still never really got the whole 'couple name', were we suppose to name our first child that or something? I refreshed the page to find that people had already edited our picture, some rumors were already spreading and there were several trending topics like; 'GOODBYE DELILAH' '#directionerscelebratetonight' and something about Harry and a pineapple... I would have to ask him later. That's when I noticed the last trend slowly making it's way up to the top, 'LERENA KISS'. I quickly took back my laptop setting it in front of me and clicking the trend. I went straight to the pictures to see that someone had taken a picture of us together, kissing. I pushed my laptop away from me and brought my legs up to my chest and buried my head under my hands. This was bad, this was really really bad.

“what are we going to do?” I asked looking at Liam.

He cocked his head to the side. “what do you mean?”

“about this-” before I could finish my sentence Liam's mobile rang in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the number, he went still and his face turned whiter than casper the friendly ghost. He looked up at me and flipped the phone over to show me who was calling. 'Delilah'

my eyes went wide and I stared up at him. He carefully pressed the answer button and slowly put it up to his ear. “hey, D.” his voice came off squeaky and nervous as he spoke. I bit down on my lip hard, I was scared for him. Because I know what Delilah is capable of. “uh yes I have seen the pictures... Delilah we need to talk.... what do you mean when you get here?... no Delilah your not coming to get me like i'm a child... just because I have those-... their ACTION FIGURES not dolls!... don't insult my woody!... Delilah... okay... okay... fine.” and with that he turned off his mobile and walked back to my bed and sat down grabbing my laptop. He opened skype and immediately got a call. Pressing accept the screen went blank for a second before Delilah showed up on the screen, looking like she was about to rip something or someone to shreds.

“Liam.” she said bitterly. “care to explain why you were kissing that- that whore?!

I moved over onto the screen and waved. “oh hey, it's me the whore.” I said, she looked at me in pure disgust.

“Serena,” she said through her teeth. “i would like to speak with Liam... alone.” I shrugged getting up and walking out the door. Not before kissing Liam's cheek. Honestly I was never that mean but Delilah was one of those girls that kind of deserved it. I'm sorry did I say kind of? I really meant did deserve it. I tried to listen in on Liam's conversation but either the walls were too thick or, I just have really bad hearing because I heard nothing. The door finally opened and I stood up from my spot across from it. Liam looked at me before waving me in. it felt weird to have someone invite me into my own room, it was like it was not even my room anymore because of that. I sat down on the bed and waited for him to speak. He paced the room a few times before stopping in front of me. He looked at me for a split second before crashing his lips to mine for the second time today. I gasped giving him the opportunity to deepen the kiss. I reacted a second later falling to the bed and tangling my fingers in his hair. I tugged at the ends slightly getting a satisfying moan from Liam. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me. I wanted to go on forever, to never stop but I knew that wasn't possible. I pulled away panting with a small smile on my lips. I opened my eyes to look at him and he was staring at me panting.

“so.. I take it, it went well?” I asked. He laughed slightly shaking his head.

“.. it went... well... in fact we broke up.” my eyes lit up and I did a small dance, he laughed shaking his head. But our little celebration was interrupted by a mobile ringing yet again. I looked at Liam and he shook his head. “i put mine back on vibrate.” he got off me letting me get up and pulling my mobile out of my pocket. It was mine after all.. and the name made me have a mini heart attack.

Josh

~*~

okay! so i'm thinking if i can get round 5-10 votes on this i will upload what went down with Liam and Delilah through the closed door!

sorry this took so long!

for those of you who haven't seen it! http://t.co/g8v8pgtB here is my haircut! i'm absolutely in love with it fjksdlglasalji  okay bye now love you all soooo much :) -Me! <333 xx