Chapter 6- EXO, Man Boobs, and a Small Reunion/Flashback

ابدأ من البداية

He smirked. “Sure..”

Chanyeol  pushed another member forward. “_______-ah, meet Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun blushed. “Hi _______...”

You smiled cheerfully. “Hi Bacon!!”

“Um..it’s Baekhyun.”

You nodded slowly. “That’s what I said.”

“Wait wait wait.” Key grabbed your shoulders and turned you towards him. “Say Baek-hyun.”

You looked into his eyes. “Bake-en.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Bacon.”

He paused for a few seconds. “Hmm…say bacon.”

“Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun looked up. “Yeah?”

Amber looked at you skeptically and spoke in English so most of the people wouldn’t understand. “Hey..what the..you can’t say his name?”

You spoke back in English. “Actually I can, but I don’t want to.”

“So you’re just practically calling him Bacon..like the pork stuff?”

“yupp.”

“Um, may I ask why?”

“It’s fun to mess with non English speakers.”

Baekhyun was dumbfounded, so he asked Kris. “What are they saying?”

He snickered. “I’m not telling you.”

“Why not??”

“hm..fine. They’re talking about how sexy I am.”

You and Amber both stared at Kris with your mouths open. Amber poked him. “Hey, you were the funny looking one back then. I saw your pictures.”

He grinned. “And look at me now.” He took his shirt off. “Aren’t I sexy?”

Chanyeol shielded his eyes. “Ahh. KREEES!! MY EYES.”

You started teasing, still speaking in English. “Nice…three flabs, and hairy moobies.”

Kris covered his chest. “Hey!! I had them waxed just yesterday!!”

Amber burst out laughing. The non English speakers were confused. Kai picked up Kris’s shirt and handed it to him. “Hyung…why did you take off your shirt? And what are..” He tried to pronounce it in English. “Moo-bees?”

You chocked on air and started laughing with Amber. “Holy shit!” You both fell to the floor and were close to tears. Siwon raised his shibrows. “Why’d I hear holy and shit in the same sentence?” Amber waved her hand in his face. “Shut up Shisus.”

Kris tried to explain what moobies were. “They’re..I don’t know how to describe them.”

You and Amber shouted together in Korean. “MAN-BOOBS!!”

That made you laugh more, Amber was already dying on the floor. Both of you started crying. Kibum ran to you worriedly and knelt next to you. “Are you okay??”

You ignored him and Kai crouched next to Amber, pointing at her chest. “Does that mean that Amber hyung has,” he said slowly, “Moo-bees?”

Every one was silent. Amber slowly turned to look at you and once your eyes met, you both started laughing again, while everyone else was just staring, unsure of what to do next. Both of you started gasping for air a minute later. Amber stood up and brushed herself off. “I’m not actually a guy though..”