Chapter 4- Welcome Party 1/3

hey, sorry haven't uploaded a new chapter for a week...or 2...well here you go.I didnt know what to title them so i just put really obvious/simple titles. this chapter is gonna be in 2 parts. its kinda long... there's a part 2 preview in the end so dont forget to read it!!

++++++++++++++++

( I know in Full House, they live in an apartment or something like that, but here, they live in a cool mansion. Not like those freaky ones in the movies though. Like a cool teen crib kind of mansion.)

When you got to the Super Junior Mansion, your mouth opened and almost fell to the floor. The mansion was (your favorite color) and was 3 stories high. There was a deck on the roof, and when you looked closely, you could see a man in his 40's looking straight at you. Donghae saw your expression and said,

" Oh, that's our manager, Lee Soo Man."

You absent mindedly said " ahh..."

Ryeowook jumped in front of you and frantically said

" You see Manager Hyung?! Where???"

He grabbed you by the shoulders and started shaking you.

" WHERE IS HE??"

Siwon, who was standing next to you reading your  Gone With The Wind book, looked at Ryeowook and in an annoyed tone, he said,

" Yah... Wookie-ah, Manager hyung is up there."

And he pointed up.

Ryewook turned to Siwon with a suprised face.

" IN HEAVEN??"

You could hear a low chuckle coming from the roof top, and Manager shouted,

" No Ryewookie, on the roof. I'll go down now."

" Go down to hell?!?!"

Manager rolled his eyes and left. Kyuhyun kicked Ryewook's shin.

A couple minutes passed and he came out the front door. Sungmin shrieked and jumped into Kyuhyun's arms ( like what Scooby Doo would do too Shaggy or vise versa.)

You immediately started to giggle that cute...giggle. Manager looked at you, then at Eunhyuk.

" Heh, Hyukjae, you were right. Your guest here does have a cute giggle." Then he turned to you and held out his right hand.

" I'm Lee Soo Man, founder of S.M Entertainment and Super Junior's Manager. I'm pleased to meet you. Everyone have been texting me intresting things about you."

You shook his hand. Before you could say anything, he started talking again.

" They all texted me and told me that you are very beautiful, smart, funny, and that you have many talents."

His eyes twinkled and he smiled at you. He continued,

" Maybe you could become a solo artist at S.M."

He laughed a... hearty laugh and turned to Leeteuk.

" SHINee and f(x) are already here for the welcome party. The rest of S.M will be here in a couple of hours. I will be going to Busan for a meeting to discuss the world tour, so I'm leaving you in charge until I get back.

" Yes sir."

Manager looked at you.

" I hope you have a good time with Super Junior and the rest of the S.M family. I'll be going now."

Everyone bowed to him, except for you, Anya, and Eva. When Manager Soo Man left, you turned to Leeteuk.

" What welcome party?"