Camila's POV

I was sitting in my usual spot when a figure stood in front of me. "Austin...please not now." I said without even looking.

"Ehem..."

I looked up and saw it was Laur. "Sorry. I thought you were Austin." I said

"Mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Of course. Please sit down." She then took a seat in front of me.

"What are you reading?" Instead of answering her, I just showed her the cover. "I never knew you like harry potter."

"I love fantasies. It takes me to a different world."

"Cool... But I rather watch or play video games. They give the same results anyways." She countered. "So..." She then took a deep breath. "Since tomorrow's Saturday... Is it okay if we go..." She paused. "Out?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" At my statement, she blushed. It was the first time that I witnessed her blushing.

She scratched the back of her head before answering. Her shy persona was so endearing. "Yes... I am..." She must have sensed my concerns so she beat me to it. "Of course we'll take Sofi with us. It can't be right without her."

"Okay then."

"Yes!" She jumped and yelled and must have caught the attention of the bystanders since a few eyes looked in our direction. "Tomorrow then."

She went back to her friends and from a distance, I could see them celebrating.

Lauren's POV

"Wow! It's so huge!!!!" Sofi said as we walked towards the amusement park.

"You like it?"

"Yeah!" Her eyes shined as we neared the entrance.

"You stay with Camz here while I bought us tickets. Okay?" The little girl nodded in response.

It was still early so there's not much people in the line. In less than five minutes, I was able to purchase our tickets. As I approached my princess, I can't help but notice how gorgeous Camz was. She was wearing a skinny jeans and a loose purple off shoulder blouse. Her face glowed as the sunshine while her hair danced with the wind. It was then that my heart skipped a beat. I'm really falling for her.

"Here we go. Come on!"

"Yay!" Camz and I both followed Sofi as she ran towards the entrance.

"Why so I have a feeling that it's more of Sofi and yours date than ours?" Camz said out of the blue while we watch Sofi ride the small tea cup.

"Wow! Jealous of your sister Camz?" I teased and she blushed.

"No." She bowed down to hide her embarrassment and I believe she wished to be swallowed by the ground right now.

"I'm just kidding." I said. "Sofi's really having a great time." I said as I waved to the little child.

"She is and I need to thank you for that. She was a deprived girl. I wasn't able to provide her the things that she needed." She said. And I sensed that it was a sensitive topic fr her since I can see her eyes beginning to pool. "She really likes you so much Laur. What will happen if..."

"It'll never happen. I'll never let you go. I'll never leave your side." I assured her. "Camz look at me." I ordered and she finally looked at me. Her eyes were full of pain and fear. "Camz... I like you... A lot... And if you let me... I wanted to be your girlfriend."

Camila's POV

I was surprised at her revelation. In fact in that moment, I wanted to say yes to her but then again I remembered him. I swore to not be like him and also the fact that I'm not as pure as she thinks.

I'm dirty and tainted.

"You don't have to answer right now and even if your answer's a 'no' it won't change a thing. We can still be friends and I'll still support you." She said. I was about to reply but Sofi interrupted us.

"Laur! Kaki! That was fun!" She said as she ran towards Lauren.

"We'll talk about it some other time Camz." Lauren said. "So... What do you want to ride next?" She asked Sofi.

"Dinosaur!" She pointed at the flying pterodactyls on the other side of the park.

"Let's go!"

It was already dark when we reached the condo. Sofi was asleep the whole ride. She must have been exhausted as she made sure to ride all of the kid's attractions. Lauren and I managed to ride and adult ride when we left Sofi at the children's play ground. I was reluctant at first but she made sure it was safe.

When we reached her unit, I almost dropped the stuffed toy that she won on a basketball shooting booth when I saw a woman, only clad in towel in the room.

"Hello Laur! It's been a while." She greeted. "Did you miss me?"

A\N

Who's that 😱 ... ??
Have a nice day every day and be nice to yourselves guys...
Love you all... PEACE ✌✌