Ask

As everyone brought in the presents Luke and y/n told jessie that they where going to be outside at the park.

They where walking in the grass until they heard a creepy laughter coming from behind them, "did you hear that?" You whispered to him looking weirded out "uh, yea, I did" they both turned around to see the one they both hated.

---------------------------------------------Y/n P.O.V -----------------
"Creepy Connie ?, what are you doing here?" Luke said giving here weird eyes "aw, I was just looking at my Lukey pukey" she told us pushing out the word 'my' "uh, I'm not your Lukey pukey, um no one's Lukey pukey!!" He yelled at her.

Hearing those words broke my heart as I looked down "yes you are, your my Lukey pukey, remember??" She sounded harsh, as I looked up she was staring right at me "y'know what, I'm gonna gooo, and you can stay here," I said stepping back very slowly "no,noo. You are no doing that, Connie going to be doing that" he looked at me and grabbed my arm pulling me back up to him. "let's go y/n" he then put his hand into mines and held it, while we started walking away.

"Luke?" I broke the akward silence "hmm?" He hued in response "when you said, you where no one's Lukey pukey, did you even mean me?" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me "no. No no no, I'm your Lukey pukey,....uh, look I want to ask you a question" I turned my body towards him "what is it?" "I was wondering, if you wanted to be my girlfriend" my eyes lit up and my heart started beating faster "yes" I spoke softly "yes, I will be your girlfriend Luke Ross " he smiled and hugged me "let's get home, it's getting late" I pulled from the hugged and he nodded as we held hands and started walking back to the penthouse.

Hey guys, I hope you wnjoyed this ,and I'm sorry ,that this is so shirt, um planning on making the next chapter up to 1000 words or more, thank you for the reads and votes
Love you guys
^alana