Choir

.::don't play song::.
*Friday  morning* *Christmas week*
-----------------------------------Y/n P.O.V--------
I woke up to no one shaking me awake or yelling.
I wanted to FaceTime my dad before he even blocks me.
I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting on the couch. I stopped and then all eyes were on me "uh" I spoke. It looked like there was a meeting going on and I was in it.
But I shrugged it off and walked over grabbing my laptop. I looked over to all of them and they were in there clothes but me. I looked at Luke  but blushed, it looked like he blushed too because he put his head down. I scrambled and stood up and walked into the movie room.
I opened my laptop and went to FaceTime, I clicked on 'dad' and, luckily he picked up " hello? "  "hey, dad" he groaned "look, I don't want to talk to you or your mother, Milleena was right, your just an annoying brat, who wears makeup, and dosnt know know what to say at the best of times, I wasn't even blessed with a good enough child, who dosnt even have the voice to sing in a concert who is always shy, you can't even cook right, you can't even dance right, your going to die alone, I don't even care about you anymore, I don't want you in my phone, again,.......ever" "i-i...I can do that" "y/n....no...you cant, goodbye" then the screen went black. "I can...t...I cant, do those things, I can't I can't I can't" I lost it and threw my laptop against the wall and ran out, with hot tears running down my face everyone was now looking at me. I looked back at them and looked away running upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom crying all of my feelings out.
I heard a knock on the door "y/n, it's me Luke,....can I come in" I wiped away my tears and unlocked the door with Luke entering it "i-" I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly "I can't sing Luke, I can't dance, I can't even cook" he looked up at me "yes yes ou can, you can do all of those things, you can cook, you a can sing PERFECTLY, you can dance even though I haven't seen you dance before I still think you can, even I can dance" I smiled a little. "Ya I guess I can" he sighed "did you know that someone is going to be in your choir class?" He asked I shook my head. He then let go and used both of his thumbs and pointed at him self "this guy" he made a funny face that made me laugh again "ok I'm going to walk you to class, but get dressed first school doors don't open until 7: 50 right now it's 6:58 so hurry up" I nodded and ran to Zuri's room opening my suit case taking out a black pair of pants and a white sleeveless shirt with a peachy over sweater jacket I put on white shoes and a flower headband and flower ear rings.

I walked out and  walked downstairs and saw that everyone was going in the elivator so I ran in too

I walked out and  walked downstairs and saw that everyone was going in the elivator so I ran in too. "You made it just in time." Ravi said. "Ha, I'm glad" I said looking right at him.
Timeskip : to school
We arrived at the doors and opened them walking in. "Ok I'll see you around guys" Emma said and walked off to her friends "ya, I'm going to my locker" Ravi followed on behind. "Well my locker is number 011" I spoke to Luke "Oh mines is 013" good cause I don't want to get away from you" I said nudged his arm. He smiled "I don't either."

We walked in class and I looked to the spot were Dale sits at. "Oh Dale isn't here?" I spoke softly "I'm guessing not" he said but when he said that the door opened and in came Dale Davenport "sorry I'm late" he said and sat down, he looked behind himself and looked at me. And he waved hi, I waved back smiling, I saw Luke looking at me in the corner of my eye.
Timeskip: to choir
I was walking the room number 208 until I felt a finger tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a girl who had blonde hair and she was looking me right in the eyes " you don't belong here, or with him" and she walked away. "Uuuh okayyyyyy?"I said and I started walking again but I felt another tap on my shoulder so I turned and spoke again "look, I get it I don't belong here and I don't belong with him" but I looked up and saw Luke with with a shocked expression "don't belong with who?" He said "uh, nothing" I said fast he laughed and pulled me into the class 208 "were here" he said and sat down in a chair patting the on right next to him. I walked over and sat in the one right beside him.
A few minutes later the rest of of the class came in and then Dale came in getting followed by the same girl with blonde hair. She glared at me and walked over to the seat next to Dale. "Goodmorning class, today we are going to be testing our voices and you will, be singing a song of your choice" I scooted closer to Luke resuring him that I was panicking. He put his hand over mines and squeezed it a little resuring me that it was okay.