School

*there are going to be some time skips in here*
---------------------------------Y/n P.O.V----------
I was sound asleep, but I was getting shaked.
I woke up to Zuri shaking me like crazy "Y/NNNNNNNNNNN WAKE UUUP" she screamed "okayyyyyy, I'm up I'm up" I yelled and she stopped shaking me "what are we doing" she smiled "were going to school" "wait what school am I going to, cause I am not going back to the school I used to go to" Zuri was still smiling "your going to this school here, not your old school, your mom sighed you up to go to Luke's and Emma's" I got up and stretched "come one" she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her room "woah, slow down" I yelled but she just kept running down the stairs and I almost tripped but kept my balance.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and we ran into Luke "goodmorning Luke" he smiled and ruffled my hair "goodmorning to you too" he said and Zuri pulled me into the kitchen "SHE'S AWAKE" she yelled "ugh, enough with the screaming" she laughed a little and sat me down "eat breakfast first before you go get dressed" she said and sat a plate of three pancakes and eggs "this looks good" Bertram turned around "ah, thank you for fixing breakfast, Bertram" he sheepishly smiled "ah, well thank you, finally someone admires my food in here" I giggled and ate my breakfast.

When I was done I got up and cleaned my plate. I walked out of the door and walked up stairs but I ran into Luke again "hello to you again, Luke" I smiled. I felt safe and free around him. "Hello to you again y/n, we're are you going, again" I laughed "Uh I'm going to get dressed, for school, or your school" he smiled "oooooooooooooooh that's right your mom signed you up to go to our school, she even signed you up for choir track and dance" "wait choir track and, 'DANCE'" he nodded. My heart was pounding I never was in any of those at my old school, what if I make a fool of myself, what if I mess up. "Hey I know your afraid but don't worry your best friend is here for you, always" my heart slowed down a little and I felt better again "thanks luke, I know I can count on you" "no problem n/n" I looked up at him "n/n?, where did that come from" he smirked "when I made it up, just now" I put my hand on his head, "well Lukey I'm going to go get dressed now for my new school" I waved to him and we waved back with a big smile.

---------------------------------Luke P.O.V----------
I walked into my room and thought about that name y/n gave me, "Lukey" that gave me the memories of creepy conny. Ugh, I always hated her she's so weird and creepy, and I'd have to say stalkish.

----------------------------------Y/n P.O.V---------
I walked into Zuri's room and opened up my suit case and took out a grey long sleeved crop top and a green and black plad skirt with some leggings.
I went to the bathroom and got changed and took out a choker than had a moon on it. I stepped out of the bathroom and put on my boots. I grabbed my book bag and was ready.

I stepped out of the room and walked down stairs

I saw everyone sitting on the couch and they all looked at me "Omg y/n you look totes amaze" Emma said "Oh thank you."

----------------------------------Ravi P.O.V---------
I looked from and fair and saw Luke staring at y/n. I had to say that she looked pretty but Luke was hiding something and I wanted to find that out.