The bad news

*Trigger warning*
-----------------------------------Y/n P.O.V--------
We arrived at the house and I saw Christina sitting on the couch with her head down looking like she was crying.
My heart was pounding where was mom, why isn't she here. I ran up to the couch and looked at her "Where's mom, WHERE'S MY MOTHER" I whispered she looked up and I could tell that she was crying. "Y/n sit down, we need to tell you something" Jessie told me. I sat down and got ready to hear what she was going to say. All of the others sat down and Luke sat beside me as Emma sat on the other side of me. "Y/n....I don't know how to put it like this...but, your mom...she died, in a car crash" Christina told told me starting to cry again.
My breath hitched, my dody felt felt like it was falling apart. The river in my eyes fell out as I stared at her. I stood up and walked away upstairs and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and locking it.
I put my back against the door and slid down crying crying my eyes out. My mom was the only one there for me, she fed me, she gave me hope, she made me feel special, she brought me home everyday, she made me breakfast, she fought for me, my mother is dead, I can't live without her, I can't live without my mother, MOM, I LOVE YOU.

I couldn't stop crying I felt like my whole body was loosing itself.
"Ahhhh, MOM, why did it have to be you, why couldn't it be me" I cried."Mom, mom im so sorry."
-
-
-
I couldn't stop crying even if I wanted to, I couldnt. I felt a knock on the door "y/n,....can I come in" I didn't answer I just sat there, quiet, nothing making a sound "y/n, please let me in" I heard again. I felt something slide down the door on the other side.

----------------------------------Luke P.O.V---------
I just sat there as she ran upstairs, I knew she was crying but I didn't know how to comfort her. "I'm sorry, so so sorry" I heard my mom whisper. Y/m/n was her best friend when me and y/n were 4 years old.
I just couldn't take it anymore I stood up and all eyes were on me. I walked upstairs and stopped in front of the bathroom door and I heard silent sniffles on the other side "mom, mom I'm so sorry" I brought my hand up and knocked on the door slightly "y/n,....can I come in" I spoke then it turned quiet "y/n please let me in" I said again, I sighed and put my back against the door and slid down."I know your sad,but I don't want you to be" she sniffed and softly spoke "but you dont get it."

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y / n P.O.V - - - - - -
I heard him sigh "I know your sad, but I don't want you to be" he spoke softly "but you don't get it" I'd said in a quiet tone. "She was always there for me, me she took care of me, she fed me, she picked me up from school when my dad didnt, she fought for me, she did anything to make me happy, to make me smile" I felt the tears go down. I pulled my head up and shut my eyes.

"She was the only one who cared."

I'm sorry this was short I have some ideas for the next chapter
Vote and comment.
~^ alana ❤ ❄