I fall apart

*don't play moosic yet*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Luke P.O.V - - - - - -
"She was the only one who cared."
I sighed "and I care too, but I don't want you hurting anymore,do you remember what I said when we were walking away from eachother when we were 4 and you were moving?" "No" she whimpered "I yelled it out so you could hear me, I yelled it out so you couldn't forget" I spoke again putting my hand over the door "I'll see you again" she spoke softly "I promise" said after her.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y / n P.O.V - - - - - -
I sighed and smiled a little. "I remember now" I spoke softly "I remember when you wouldn't let go of my hand when it was time for us to go" I heard a laugh "hm, hm, ya" "my mom said I would always make friends, and that I would grow up and have a career" I felt one tear roll down my face. I got up and unlocked the door opening it, and Luke fell back "hmhm" I giggled "ugh, ouch that hurt."
He got up and rubbed his shoulder "its going to be okay, she, your mother, y/m/n is always going to be in heaven watching over over you, she wants you to be happy" he said grabbing my shoulders"okay, I'll try " I nodded and he pulled me in wrapping his arms around me. I hugged back and we let go. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead "I promise, it's going to be okay."
Timeskip : next morning
I woke up to Zuri tapping me "goodmorning" I looked up at her "hi" I said "me Luke Emma and Ravi are going to the mall to see Santa, do you want to come" I thought for a second "no" I told her and turned around to my back facing her "c'mon just p-" "I. Said. NO" I told her rather harshly "oh...okay" and walked out slowly closing the door.
A few minutes later there was no sound at all and no movement.
I got up and walked to the door opening it slowly and poked my head out into the hallway, no one was there. I walked out and walked down the stairs and into the living room seeing a sleeping Bertram on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator taking out eggs and bacon "hm eggs and bacon, I guess" I turned on the stove and put out two pans putting the butter on and cracking open the eggs and putting 'em in the pan
I opened up the bacon and sat it on the other pan.

I was done and turned off the stove grabbing two plates and sitting breakfast on them. I walked out and saw that Bertram was still asleep so I walked over and sat the food on the table, I went back into the kitchen and sat down on the chair and ate my breakfast.

*chu can play it now *

When I was done I rinsed my plate off and put put it in the dishwasher, and walked out to find Bertram eating the food I cooked "mornin Bertram" he looked over to me "Oh I thought you were with the rascals at the mall" I shook my head "no, I dint want to go, with a whole bunch of children and their parents, I don't have any anymore," rubbed my arm embarrassed "oh, it's okay" he smiled I smiled too and I walked over and d sat down beside him "what happened" he asked out of the blue, I sighed and spoke "my, mom she...died in  a car crash yesterday, and my x-dad dosnt even love me anymore he blocked my number and,......" he put his hand on my shoulder "you don't have to keep talking if you don't want to" I nodded  and got up "I'm going to go get dressed " he nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I walked into Zuri's room and took out overalls and a white shirt to put under it.

I opened my laptop and I I had 4 new emails. I clicked on them and saw "Connie T." In the box. I hesitated at first but i clicked on it anyways and read the emails.

Connie T.: you belong with a doofus

Connie T.: no one loves you

Connie T.: tour just a sycotic girl who falls in love with every boy she meets, i mean I'm not suprised no wonder your mother die, she die because of your stupidness and nasty Ness

Connie T.: your dad is right you should go to hell, you don't belong in this world, you don't belong with Luke, you don't even have any friends

I felt guilt over we'll me. Why dose everybody hate me so much. I don't understand it.
I tried to hold back the tears but I ciuldnt I just had to let it out, I closed my laptop and ran to my suit case stuffing everything I've had in Zuri's room inside of it I put my laptop up there and up ran out the door and ran into the elivator and pushed the 1 button.

I ran out of the elivator and outside and ran on the sidewalk. I kept running, I didn't stop and apologize to the people I ran into because I know they wouldn't care, they would just skoff and walk off. I kept running, not stopping even if my legs were hurting,  I didn't stop, I wouldn't atop, and I won't stop.

Why was I even born why did I even meet Luke and Emma and  Zuri and Ravi. My life is a living hell, my mother died, my father hates me me he dosnt even say hi to me anymore.
Why must my life be like this, why must I not get kindness.
If I just wasn't born it would all be fine, I wouldn't be here.

I kept running and running, yntil I heard nothing gat all, my suit case right behind me rolling. I stepped on leaves and broken sticks.

I stopped, I was in the middle of nowhere, no home no food no water, just a empty road and a empty bench to sit on.
I walked up to the bench and sat on it sitting my suit case beside me. I folded up my knees and layed my head down on them crying like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm ran alone, I have nothing, I have have no family, I have no mother, or dad, or aister, or a brother, WHY MUST I LIVE, WHY MUST I'M LIVE LIKE THIS,....mom, I know you want me to be happy, but but I can't be happy, I can't live without you,  who's going to help me get through my problems, who's going to be there for me when I graduate, who's going to be there for me when I get my diploma, who's going to LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS" I screamed I couldn't help but stand and fall to my knees knees and cry.

To be honest I cried while while writing this chapter,
If any of you guys are suffering this please tell someone or tell me i will try and help you no one has to go through this alone.
~^ alana ❤ ❄