Home

Y/n let go of Luke and looked him right in the eyes "you never lost me, and you never will" he smiled and hugged her again "Y/n?!?" You heard voices come the other way. "Hey guys" the all tackled you in a hug "why did you run away" Emma yelled "I just,...ran away" you told them "well I just know that your safe and okay, now lets go home, but...which way is home" jessie said, Ravi butted in "don't worry, I have remembered the way back to home" you let out a sigh of relief.
Timeskip: back to the penthouse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y / n P.O.V - - - - -
We walked inside of the penthouse and I walked up the stairs and up into Zuri's room. I opened the door and sat my suitcase in the corner of the room, and walked back downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and sat at the table laying my head down on it "hey y/n," I hears Luke from behind me "hey, Luke" I said sitting up and looking at him "why are you in here" I shrugged my shoulders " I don't know, I guess I just want to be in here" he snickered "okay, but I just wanted to give you a gift, since you broke it" I stood up and walked up to him "what is it" I asked him.
He took a bag from behind his back and handed it to me "what is it" he smiled "find out" I smiled and took the bag out of his hand and slowly opened it "I swear to god Luke if this is a prank" he laughed "okay, I may be a prankster but promise me this isn't a prank" I sighed and opened it up, taking out a box that had a picture of a phone on it "Luke?, did you buy this" he nodded "thank you" I said and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back "where is everyone" I asked "they went to go get the rest of the presents" I nodded.
"Y'know, I missed you, so much, I mean, uh, I since you where gone, I've missed you, heh a lot, I mean i- I, you......I j-" he got so annoying I put my hands on both sides of his cheeks and pushed my lips on his, well that shut him up.
I pulled back and looked into his eyes "your so annoying" he laughed "yeah I guess I am" I pulled him out of the kitchen "come on let's go help with the gifts" he nodded and we went to help.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner I was working on other stories, I hope you liked this one, PEICE
~

^alana ❤ ❄