Helpful

----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y / n P.O.V - - - - - -
We were picking up the equipment and we were on our way home. "I still can't belive that you got $40 y/n, just by singing diamonds" Emma told me, I let out a smile, "haha well I'm thinking about going outside again tomorrow, so y'know I can get more and add it up with the money my mom already has, so we can get a new house and furniture" I giggled looking down I felt my hand get grabbed and I looked to my right to find Luke holding it. I let out a resuring smile and we kept walking.

We arrived and I heard a loud snore "oh, my god" I jumped back "don't worry its just Bertram and his loud grumpy snores" Luke resured me. I let out a smile and walked all the way in and I ran upstairs and went into Zuri's room sitting the equipment back in its place, and ran back downstairs to find the others sitting and talking. I saw Luke messing with Bertram. He put shaving cream in his hand and had a feather tickling his nose.
Sooner or later Bertram put his hand on his face and Bam shaving cream was on his face "ah, ...Luke?!!??" Bertram yelled "you need a shaving once in a while haha" Luke laughed and all of the others laughed as well. I held my laugh in and ran back up grabbing a towel and running back down to the noise.
Bertram looked at me and looked shocked "another one?!!?" I walked up to him and took out the towel handing it to him "here" he looked shocked and grabbed the towel wiping his face "thankyou" he said wiping his face off.
He got up and walked off into a room that had red curtains "what a grump" I spoke and laughed. "So y/n you haven't explored the rest of the pent house yet, why don't don't show you" Luke spoke.

-------------------------------- Luke P.O.V----------
Since y/n hasn't explored the rest of the penthouse I wanted to show her "so y/n you haven't explored the rest of the penthouse yet, why don't I show you" she thought for a moment before answering. "Ya sure, why not" I smiled and grabbed her hand pulling her upstairs.
We stopped unfront of my room "this is my room" she reached for the door nob but I smacked her hand away "no, do not go in there" she grinned "try and make me, hmph" she grinned and tried and grabbed the doorknob again by I snacked her hand away again. She then used both of her hands but I grabbed both of them and put them on my cheeks opening my mouth she laughed and twisted an moved one of her hands away and it landed on the doorknob, and she twisted it opening it "no- dangit" I said and she walked in "what's wrong with it, us just a little messy" she spun around. I laughed and pulled her out "ah-hey!" She said and I closed the door and pulled her to Ravi's room "is this Ravi's room" I nodded "but don't go in there" she looked confused " why not?" "Uh, just go for it" I said and she opened the door and saw Ms. Kipling. "Aww, so adorable" she walked up to her and put her hand on top of her head. She looked back up at me "ha, when jessie first saw her she freaked out and screamed like a little baby" "Hey I heard that" I heard jessie say, and me and y/n laughed.
I showed her Zuri and Emma's  room then we were back downstairs "ok, then we're going to the movie room, where you can watch movies and video's" I knew she would like it because her eyes grew wide and a smile plastered on her face.
We walked in and she ran and sat down in a seat swinging her legs "come on silly let's go, we only have one more thing to go to and that's the kitchen" she stopped kicking her legs and got up "okay, let's go!" She said and we walked out.
We walked out of of the movie room and over to the door towards the kitchen.
I opened it and walked in with y/n following behind. "Wow, my kitchen was never like this" she said in awe. I sighed "well now you do, oh I forgot somethjng, I'll be right back" and I ran back out of the kitchen.

---------------------------------Y/n P.O.V----------
Luke ran out of the kitchen and I just stood there. I heard footsteps come from the other side if the kitchen and saw Bertram "oh, hi" he said in a grumpy voice "o-oh, um I'm sorry if you don't want me to be in here, I can leave if you want"  he looked at me "Oh no its fine, it's about time for me to cook dinner-" "oh can I help cook dinner also. My mom taught me a few tricks when we were in California" I said and he turned around to face me "are you sure, I mean I don't want to put a lot of stuff on your hands" "no, no its fine I can handle it" he nodded "ok,..well I'll be out there if you need me, please don't be like Luke and prank me" I nodded and he walked out into the living room.
I didn't know where the pans were so I walked into the living room and saw Bertram sleeping on the couch. I walked up to him and tapped him on the arm. He snores and d woke up "ah, yes y/n, do you need something" I nodded "what is it" "I don't know there the pans or pots are at, can you tell me where they are at " he nodded andndhnd told me where they are. I thanked him and walked back into the kitchen taking the pans out.
I opened the refrigerator and lucky me, they had pork, so I took it out and sat it down on the counter. I went back and took out some carrots and onions out with some brussel sprouts. I also grabbed green beans out of the shelves.
I turned the oven on 400° and opened up the pork sitting it on a pan. I took out a pot and opened up the cans of green beans and dumped them inside turning on the stove. I cut up the onions and the carrots and put another pan on the stove turning it on high and adding oil in it. I cut the brussel sprouts in half and sat it in with the bowl of carrots and onions.
I put the mix into the pan and got the seasoning and sprinkled it on the mix. I put the pork in the oven and setter the timer on for 20minutes.
Timeskip : 20 min are up and dinners ready
--------------------------------Bertram P.O.V--------
I was in a good deep sleep, and woke up to find Jessie shaking me like crazy "Bertram why did you leave the  food on and the oven on I can smell something, that smells......good, actually" she said sniffing the air. I heard tiny footsteps coming downstairs "ic smell food" Zuri yelled Ravi followed behind "Yes, so do i" Emma yelled out "Bertram did you leave the food in there" "where is y/n?" Luke said. I looked at all of them "she's in there, she asked if she could help cook dinner" they all looked at eachother in fear and ran into the kitchen.