CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I KNOW THAT IN THE FIRST CHAPTER WHEN I DESCRIPED THE CHARATERS, I SAID THAT AIDEN HAD DARK BLUE EYES, NO HE HAS EMERALD GREEN AND JULIET HAS GRAY EYES!!

CHAPTER 4: THE SLEEPOVER AND SECOND CHANCES

JULIET'S P.O.V

I woke up the next after noon at 4. I got up and took a shower. I planned on just hanging out here with the guys. I got out on the shower and changed into black very short shorts that are very comfty and that i would only wear inside the house. And it's a super hot day. I put on a shirt that showed off my flat belly. I bushed my hair today and i felt like doing somthing different. I decided, i wnet through my duffel bag that's still packed up in my closet, and found it. hair dye. It was black hair dye. I went and dyed my hair. When it was done. It looked good. But i wanted bangs. I took a pair a scissors i found and cut my hair. I was good at it.

I looked good. I pulled my hair back in a pony tail and left my new bangs out into my face. It looked AMAZING! I looked so AMAZING! I bet the gys are here, i'm going to play spy. I quietly snuck down stairs and stood outside Aiden's room where i could hear them talking. Spike was the one talking. He said,"Ok so we have the plan down, scary movies, so you can hold her while she's scared, truth or dare, where Damon will dare you to kiss her, and then we will shove ya'll in a closet so you can talk to her and win her over! Got it guys? Aiden? Good! So our plan to get Aiden and Juliet together is a go."

I was pissed now. I quietly went back to my room. I have to figure out how to ruin there little plan. I put on a pair of black anckle socks becuase my room is cold. I went down stairs and sliding into the kitchen where they were now. They were making sandwhiches. i stole Aiden's cuz we both have the same favorite sandwhich. They were all staring at me. Oh right, new hair. I smiled and said,"Like my new hair?" They all just stared. It was kind of creeping me out. I just ste the sandwhich as they stared at me. CREEPY!

AIDEN'S P.O.V

HER HAIR IS BLACK! What happened to her beautiful firey red hair? And what is she wearing? I just stared at her in shock as she ste my sandwhich. She finshed and said,"Ok, ya'll are creeping me out. She walked by and stole my coke. WTF? Why my stuff? She just walked off and downstairs. We all followed her. I wasn't that hungry cuz that was going to be my third sandwhich. She was sitting on the couch in the moving room just chilling. She looked at us and said,"FINALLY, you were all acting creepy!

I laughed and sat down next to her and stole MY coke back, she pouted and it was so cute. I laughed and took a drink. Blade started laughing and Juliet gave him a weird look and said,"What?" He said,"You know you just had an indirect kiss?" Juliet rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at him. I just laughed. Damon said,"I WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE!" We are laughed and he put one in.

JULIET'S P.O.V

I was going to sit though a scary movie and show the guys that their plan is flawed but dang it! THIS MOVIS IS HORIFYING! I ended up in Aiden's lap while he hel me and i hid my face in his chest. I held onto him as if my life depended on it. I knew he was enjoying it but the stupid grin on his face. I peeked at the movie and saw a girl about to get stabbed. I screamed and hid further in his chest while his arms tightened around me. I was shaking. When that movie was over, they just HAD to play another one.

I was shaking so badly by the time the movie was over that i wouldn't move. I held onto Aiden and wouldn't let go. The other guys were laughing. They wanted to play truth or dare but i wouldn't move. They literally tried to pry me away from Aiden. It didn't work. It was funny though. They had my legs and were pulling me away from him but i held on tightly and said,"No!" So in the end, Aiden just carried my to the circle where we were playing truth or dare. I was still shaking, but not as bad.