CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3: WAKING UP

JULIET'S P.O.V

All i saw was black. I was peaceful. I didn't want to wake up even though i should. I was suddenly at this field in the woods. It had beautiful flowers everywhere. It was night time and the moonlight made it seem magical. I knew this clearing. It was where me and my...sister would come. We would come here before she died. I use to have a sister that was a year older than me, but when i was 10, she was shot and killed. I saw it all happen. But i pushed away the memories and enjoyed the sight. I saw my sister in the clearing. She smiled at me and motioned for me to come over to her.

I went and sat next to her while tears ran down my face. She wiped them away and said,"It's okay sis. Your getting better. You'll wake up soon." I nodded and said,"Sissy, why am i here?" She sighed and said,"You got beat up by a bunch of jerks. But you did it for a good cause. I'm proud of you. Your here in this clearin now because you need to know something." I looked at her and she said,"Our parents are wrong to force you to get married. You will fall in love. You will have a good future. Don't go back to our parents." I nodded and said,"Who will i fall in love with?" She giggled and said,"You already love him but you just can't admit it."

I looked at her confused. She shook her head and then put on a serious face. She said,"It's time for you to go, to wake up. Just know that i'll be watching over you and that i love you sis." I nodded and more tears came. "I love you too." Then i was flying through darkness. Now i have a headache and i know that all i have to do is open my eyes. I felt a hand holding mine. I opened my eyes. I already knew why i was here. I remembered the fight. I looked and saw Aiden asleep. I looked at the clock and it read: 2:47. I moved my hand and poked Aiden. I felt fine except for the headache and a dry throat. My poke didn't work so i kept poking him. Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke. He groaned but still didn't wake up.

I was getting frustrated. "Aiden?" My voice was raspy. He still move. i sat up and took my pillow and hit him in the head. He shot up and fell out of his chair. I started laughing and it hurt my throat and sounded weird. Aiden just stared at me in disbelief. I said,"What?" he fly out of the room and came back with a doctor and coke. He gave me the coke and i chugged it. My throat felt better. The doctoer just stared at me indisbelief. I wa getting irritated and i snapped,"What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not a ghost!" He shook his head and said,"Ms.Sims. You weren't suppose to wake up for another 2 years. And it's only been 3 weeks." It was my turn to stare at him in disbeleif.

He said,"We need to do tests quickly." Then they took me away to do tests while Aiden just looked happy i was awake. But before i left, i noticed that he looked like crap. He was too pale, bags under his eyes, and looked like crap. I'm so going to talk to him about that.

AIDEN'S P.O.V

SHE'S AWAKE. That's Juliet for ya. I was so happy that she's awake. They took her away for some tests. I was just pacing waiting for her. After a couple of hours, the doctor came back in with Juliet. She was asleep. I looked at him and he said,"It's a mirical. I don't know how but her head's fully healed. It seems as if their were never any head trauma in the first place. she's one lucky girl. When she wakes up, she can leave." I nodded and he let me go ahead and sign some papers and said that we can leave as soon as she wakes up.

I was so happy. I have a house that i bought. YES I BOUGHT A HOUSE. I brought alot of money with us and got more from street fighting. I hope she likes our house. About an hour later she finally woke up. I was pacing so at first i didn'r notice her awake until she threw her pillow at me. I jumped and said,"Ready to go home?" She nodded and i left her to change. I had some of her clothes here just for when she woke up. Her stab wound is healed. It healed in the first week of her coma. She came out and said,"Let's go, i'm starving and i want to get home and go to bed. I nodded and we started leaving.