"Its a Cyrillic...alphabet! It's like all the buttons you never push on a calculator! I don't suck" He spoke before turning and making his way for the bar. "Agents Seymour Simmons, Sector eight, formerly seven. We know who you are cosmonaut chicks" Simmons spoke, looking at the two males. "So what?" The bald male spoke. "You were suppose to travel to the dark side of the moon, then...It all got shut down" Simmons stated, grabbing a shot glass. 

"Question is, why?" He said before pouring himself a drink of Vodka. The talkative male turned to the female at his side and said a few things in Russian before she turned and loudly spoke to the bars maid. "Can my child smoke in here?" Dutch offered as he read from the handbook again. Light and I chuckled as the bars maid spoke Russian back to her and Simmons downed his drink, cringing at the taste. 

Light and I then took a small, calm step backwards as both females pulled weapons out, the female sitting at the table with a pistol and the other with a shotgun. "Sam was then grabbed and pushed into a chair, half laying down by a different male with a pistol. Light and I were then surrounded by 3 other males, all holding pistols. The closest one grabbing my arm and trying to force me into a chair. I planted my feet and kept still, not budging an inch. The male gave up and moved back a step, bringer his pistol to his face in aim. 

"Go ahead, shoot me" Simmons said to the female pressing her pistol to is nose. "I'm willing to die for my country, are you?" He added on. She continued to speak in Russian before he added in his little bit again. "You are beautiful. Has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?" He asked her. "She's a beautiful woman" He said to the male before a loud shot rung out, glass shattering. 

Light and I jumped back away from the sound, incase it was fired in our direction, and turned to see Dutch wrestling with the shotgun wielding bars maiden. "Woah! Hey!" Simmons yelled, throwing his arms up in surrender as we all watched Dutch slam the woman's head into the bar table and grab the shotgun, pointing it at a waiter. Both him and the waiter crouched down slowly, Dutch still aiming the shotgun. 

"Dutch! Back in the cage" Simmons spoke right before Dutch pulled a pistol, aiming that as the waiter and pointing the shotgun at another person. "Halt Dutch! Halt!" Simmons spoke in German. "Control your boy, please! Control your boy!" Sam begged to Simmons as he was held to the floor, pistol moved to his neck now. "Dutch! Schtop!" Simmons yelled before spouting several words that seemed to awaken Dutch as he dropped the weapons and apologised.

"Okay, everybody just calm down. Let's lower the heat, lower the guns, let's relax. World War Two is over" Simmons said, moving his arms about and finally getting everyone to lower their weapons. The two cosmonauts then lead us down a hallway and into a room filled with many things. "You are about to see one of the biggest Soviet secrets. America first to send man to moon, but U.S.S.R first to send camera. In 1959, our Lunar Three take picture of the...dark, the shadow side. See's nothing, but in 1963, Lunar Four sees-" The cosmonaut explained, showing pictures. 

"Strange rocks" The other answered. "Yeah". "Around the ship. Hundred of them" The bald one explained more. "Yeah, show picture" The main one spoke to his friend making him show a corresponding picture. "With some...drag marks" He explained. "I've seen these. These aren't rocks, these are pillars. Alien pillars for a space bridge" Sam informed them. I jumped out of my stupor and joined his side, grabbing the picture and looking at it closer. "We know about them because the Autobots have five of these" Sam added beside me.

"Decepticons raided the ship before the Astronauts even set foot up there and took the pillars, hiding them for a further date" Light summarised as he looked at me. "It doesn't make sense. The Decepticons have the ship. They have all those Pillars. Why would they leave Sentinel when he's the only one who can use them?" Sam asked. "Your forgetting the other inventor" I said quietly. "Are they a Decepticon though?" Sam asked, turning to me and trying to figure the mystery out. 

"No...they aren't" Light answered, still looking at me. We all looked at each other before it clicked. "Unless..." Simmons started. "He's the one thing they still need" Sam said before he walked for the exit. "We've got to meet up with Sentinel, rendezvous with him and keep him safe" He informed us, Light and I already knowing, as we walked out. We then got in our respective vehicles, Light and I turning our holoforms off before driving to a more secluded meeting place and waiting for Sentinel to arrive.

"Mearing, I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is ten minutes behind. We're coming to NEST now" Sam spoke to the phone as Sentinel drove past us as Sam raced to Bee and hopped in. We all quickly got into formation, Myself and Light at the front followed by Sentinel, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Dino. We connected onto the main highway and drove on that. 

We all jumped on high alert when three black police suburbans blared their sirens behind us.  They quickly made their way, surrounding Simmons's topless vehicle. Simmons moved to look at them right as the one right behind him transformed and grabbed hi, throwing him from the vehicle as the 'con rolled over it and crashed into the big highway sign and bringing that down right as we got past it. The remaining 2 cons using the down sign as a ramp.