※C30※

Kit's pov

"I'm happy for you guyss.." Tee said and hug me tight.

"Thank you.." I said. I loosen the hug and smile looking at my two kid playing together. Ming and I already told them the truth about them. And thank god they understand.

"Hey, baby.." Ming smile and sit beside me. He look pale today. And somehow look weak. I've notice something wrong with him. Sometime he will drop a glass that he hold and say that the glass is slippery.. Sometime he will run to the bathroom and puke but he said that he just have a stomach ache. And theres one time I caught him trying to wipe his nose that bleed.

"Sweetheart..Are you okay?" I ask while caress his face.

"Yes I'm okay..I'm just a bit dizzy..thats all.." He smile and kiss my lips. "I love you." He said and hug me tight.

"I love you too sweety." I rub his back slowly and kiss his neck. Sniffing his scent. "You smell nice sweety.." I said and loosen the hug. But I find he is crying .

"Ohh..Why you cry..hurmm..is anything bothering you ?" I ask and cupped his face and kiss his cheeks then wipe his tears away.

"Nothing..I just happy.."

*
*

Ming's pov

I have to lie to him. I didn't want him to feels worry about me. The pain that I feels right now make me cry. And I didn't want him to know.

I already  talk with my doctor. And I have a little bit of time to spend with him and my kids before I go thru the surgery. Its so hurt until its make me think that I might die anytime.

"Daddy..Can we go out with uncle Tae and Uncle Tee?" Kimmon ask while holding Natty hand.

"Sure baby..But before you go..Give mommy a kiss.. But Daddy want a lot of kisses and a goodbye hug. Can I?" Both of them nodded and do what I said.

After they go ,I sit with Kit on the couch and watch some anime. I leaned my head on his laps and my eyes focused on the tv screen. Kinda.

I actually was trying to hide my pain from him.

"Baby..C-can you get me something to drink.?" I ask with a smile curve on my lips.

"Okay..sweety.." He slowly place my head on the cushion and walked to the kitchen.

*
*

Kit's pov

I pour a good amount of orange juice into a glass and bring it to the front.

"Sweety..here is you-

The glass fall on the floor ,scattered all around the moment I saw Ming laying unconciuos with a blood from his nose and his mouth.

I stepped on the broken glass ignoring the pain on my feet.

"M-ming??" I cup his face in my hand and look right into his face. "Ming open your eyes naa please.." I wipe the blood with my shirt sleeve.

"Ming..I said open your eyes!!!" I start screaming and shaking his body. Hoping that he will open his eyes.

But he choose to ignore what I said and keep close his eyes. "Ming..Please don't do this to me.." I stand up pulling his body leaning close to me, I grab the car key and bring him to the car. He doesn't even breath right now.

And I swear that I'm scared..that he will leave me..