※C13※

Yeayyy...I change the cover!! Why...idk😂

Okay guyss

Okay guyss.. I'm gonna turn Ming into a sweet romantic fluffy cute little bunny(wtf😂)

BUT..................

See that 'But'😏......My loyal reader and my dear who know me from the beginning will know what that 'BUT' mean.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ming stop his bike infront of that big and tall gate. He run ..climb all those small stair made of rock to reach the end of the it. He stop infront of the big stone and panting heavily. The sweat fall from his forehead down to his nose as he trying to catch his breath back.

"I think I like him Copter...This is your fault!!! You ask me to let you go...You stop coming in my dream.. Why..What if he really your twin brother...I can't love your brother...I do want to know the truth.. NO!" NO!"... I don't want to know the truth Copter... I just eant you to tell me what to do now Copter just .......Arghh!!" Ming scream can be heard around that graveyard..

Sky slowly turn black..lightning can be seen from a afar.. Thunder screaming along with Ming..And without he realize rain slowly fall covering the tears that flow from his eyes..

"I still miss you Copter.. I still love you..But I don't know why..why I start to smile when I'm with Kit..He actually doesn't remind me of you..He is just being himself...I don't know what should I do Copter..." Ming fall on his knee, kneeling infront of Copter grave hoping he will get the answer that he is looking for.

"I know you can hear me..I know you can see I'm here.." Ming lifted his head and look at the sky.. "Just give me a sign Copter..Anything...Just tell me...please.."

Its almost 30 minute Ming soaked himself in the rain.

"Copter..Why you do this to me..You should bring me with you..why you leave me alone.. Baby...If you don't show me any sign..I can't...NO!.. I won't ...NEVER... lov.....-"

"Ming.." Before Ming got to finish what he gonna said someone stand behind him, calling his name while  holding an umbrella.

Ming turn his head to see that person..

He smiled in his tears. 'Thank you Copter..' He said as he stood up.. But Kit didn't heard that..because he just said that word in his heart..

"Why you soaked yourself in rain you idiot..." Kit said as he look at Ming.

"What are you doing here Kit.?" Ming ask raising his left brow.

"I..ermmm...just walking around.."

"At the graveyard..in the rain??" Ming hold his laugh and try to keep a serious face.

"I love graveyard..and ..and rain too... " Kit know he look stupid right now..but he doesn't want to lose with Ming..

Ming just smile and nodded his head. He actually know Kit ask someone to follow him..But now he want to let Kit win. So he choose to shut his mouth.

He grab the umbrella from Kit hand and hold it himself.

"Come.." Ming placed his arm around Kit waist making that small guy speechless and happy at the same time. He just look at Ming face as the walked away.

"I'm gonna go back with my bike..you can go first.." Ming said and want to hop on his bike when Kit suddenly grab Ming arm and shake his head. Ming look at Kit in confused face as he take out his phone and call someone.

"Get in the car first.." Kit oushed Ming in without that muscular guy can said anything..

Kit closed the umbrella and jumped in his car. He turn on the heater..and grab the spare towel at the backseat and hand it to Mingkwan.

Ming smirk as he take the towel. He take off his wet shirt and throw it at the backseat ans use the towel to dry his body. He about to take off hia pant too when Kit suddenly stop him.

"Can't you see I'm struggling to breath here???" Kit ask looking right into Ming eyes.

"I'm sorry babe..but I don't want to catch a cold for a second time.." Ming said as he unbotton the pants totally ignore Kit that still looking at him. But then Ming saw the time on his watch. Its 5.30p.m.

Ming take off his pant and use the towel to wrap covering from his waist to his thigh..

"Kit.."

"Hurmmm??"

Without saying anything Ming pulled Kit toward him and start kissing that soft plump lips.. 

And making Kit in a serious confused feeling about what just happen..

(cute)

I gonna kill myself😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

but I still

Love you guyss😘