※C3※

QUESTION📌

Hu hyee guyss..I'm back..Actually I have a question to ask you guyss..Its about this story..I want to know if you guyss want this story ti be just a normal (not so normal) love story..Or you want it to Mpreg??? I really want fo know your opinion okay😊

Comment to tell me okay..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ming's pov

Fuck!! I placed my hand on my head ,slowly massaging my temple. My body feels so exhauted. My head feels so dizzy right now. I open my eyes slowly ,blinking a few time then rolled my body to my left.

But I stood up imediately when I saw someone beside me buried his face on the pillow. He is not wearing a shirt. And thats make me realize that I not wearing anything too. Damn it! I grab my short on the floor and wear it.

I squint my eyes and look at the figure who still sleeping tightly on my bed. At the same time I try to remember what happen last night. Wait a second is that ....Kit?... I get on the bed and turn that person over.

This jerk...what he has done to me? Fuck it..

"Oii...!! Get up!!" I look at him ,but he didn't move at all. I get on the bed and shake his body.

"Oii..I said wake up you spoilt ass brat.!!." I yelled at his ear.

"Auu...shut up naa Ming..I'm still tired because of last night.." He grab my neck and pulled me closer.Make me fall ontop of him. He snuggle to my chest and bite my chest.

"Arghh...Damn it..!" I pushed him and look at his body infront of me. I grab his wrist and  lifted him up with a blanket covering his body. I walked to his room that beside my room and throw him on his bed. I walked to my room and grab his shirt and pant then throw it on him.

"You are mine Mingkwan. " I ignore what he said and tepped into my room then lock the door. What he do to me last night? I stand infront of the mirror naked ,examine my body on the big mirror.

I don't see anything weird except the bruise on my chest that he just bite earlier... Wait..what!? What is this?..I saw a the same bruise on my thigh between my freaking junior..

What the hell is he do to me!..

I wear back my short and walked to Kit room. I open the door and saw him standing at the balcony door wearing nothing. The fuck?

"You are here baby.." He said and smile.

"What the hell is you do to me last night you freak..?"  I walked toward him and look into his eyes.I try to control my anger right now.

"Making you mine.." He said and touch my chest with his finger. "This bite mark look beautiful on you.." He touch the bruise that he made with his thumb.

"You is a freaking weird.. I actually don't want to know what you do last night..I don't even care.. But remember Kit..Stay away from me..this is the last warning. Don't blame me if you will regret this later. Mark my word Kit.!" I said and turn to walked away. But stop when I heard what he said.

"Do you think I care with what you gonna do? And you is already mine..Hear that M.I.N.E..ahaha.." Kit laugh and throw himself on his bed.

"Stupid rich brat". I said then walled away..

*
*

"Please..please..Don't kill me please .." I look  at the girl infront of me. She is so sexy. With a short white dress..long and silky hair..White skin. But he play with Mario. Wrong person. I glance at Kit beside me. Sitting while sipping his wine. I don't even know why Mario ask me to bring him. He is  annoying as fuck.

"Ming..I will do anything..please.." The girl stand and hold my hand. "please Mingkwan..I'll do anything..anything that you want..please.." She start touching my chest . I sigh and lifted up my gun. But before I got to shoot her. Someone else  already shoot her in the head. The blood hit my face a bit.

The girl fall onto the ground. But the gunshoot doesn't stop.

"This is what you get if you trying to mess with what is mine bitch!!" Kit stand with his left hand holding the wine glass and his right hand holding a  gun. I look at him and rolled my eyes.

"Stop it you idiot.." I said and walked out from the 'Killed Room'. I hand the gun to the guy who watching the room and ask him to clean all the messed inside. Kit just follow me.

"Hey..If I saw someone do that again I'll make sure I'll kill them." Kit said and stand inftont of me. "Because you is freaking mine." Kit chuckled again. Thats it..

"Tell me what happen last night..Now!!"

Kit laugh but then start to tell me everything.

-flashback-

Kit's pov

I look at Mingkwan slowly lost his consious  after I spray the thing that I bought back from London. The liquid in the spray bottle is like a stimulant drug but its make the people unconcious.Actually its preconcious..But he will forget what has happen when he woke up tomorrow morning .  (a/n:Theres no such thing like that spray okay..I just made that up)

People always use that to rape someone. And thats what I'm going to do now. I actually don't have a courage to rape this guy when he still consious. He is stronger than me. So this is the way. I really can't hold my self everytime I saw him.

I walked slowly toward him whilst take off my cloth after locked the door. I get on his bed and touch his face. I lick his ear and  he moan when I lick his neck . T take off this cloth and stare at his perfect body. Muscular arm..his abs..his chest..even his feet..every part of his body make me drool.

I lick his nipple and  slowly going down to his junior. I smiled before slowly lick the top of his junior. I slowly bite his thigh leaving a marks. He moan again . I open my mouth and put his junior in my mouth. I use my tongue to lick the tips of his junior in my mouth. I can feels that he release hia precum in my mouth. I smile and take out his junior from my mouth.

I grab the small clear gel bottle that I keep in my jeans pocket and squeeze it go my hand. I smear that on his junior. I spread my leg ontop of his junior. I slowly put his junior on my entrance and I slowly going down and make it go deeper inside me.. 'Argh...' Both of ua moan. I start to move my hips up and down while placed my plams on his chest.

After almost a 10 minute I can feels the warm inside me. I can feels his junior throb inside me. I let it a few second before pull it out.Then I fall beside him ,feeling so exhausted. While Ming already lost consious totally.I kiss his lips and fall asleep while my hand wrap around his body.

-End flashback-

Ming's pov

"What the fuck!! You son of a bitch!!" I punch his face and thats make him fall onto the ground. His mouth corner start to bleed. I clench my jaw and my fist while looking at him.

 I clench my jaw and my fist while looking at him