※C22※

Do I lost a reader...cause my reader seem to u know starting to get ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ day by day..

before that let me explain about Kit and Thanapob..they is already married but that only on the paper..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ming's pov

"Good?? No! "I shouted and punch the wall beside me.

"Ming..listen..I know you are strong okay.." Tae said and pulled me into a hug. And I feels calm in his hug. He like a brother to me and he always make me feels strong when I'm actually weak.

"I'm sorry.." I said and tighten the hug..

"Daddy..are you okay??" I lifted my head and a smile appear on my lips without I even realize it.

"Come here sweety.." I call my daughter and he walked toward me slowly.

"I'll go first okay Ming..remember what I said..You are strong.." Tae said and patted my shoulder.

"Bye uncle Tae.."

"Bye Natty.." Tae ruffle her hair and left my room.

"Daddy are you okay..why you crying..?" She ask . I smiled and lifted him up.

"Nothing baby..I just tired thats all.." She smiled again. Her deep dimple is so cute.

"Then you don't have to lifted me up daddy.. I can walked myself...I don't want you to be tired.." She said and trying to go down.

"Thank you sweety.." I said and carefully put her down.

I adopt Natty afew months after I know that Ming and my baby is dead. She is a cute baby..and my heart ask me to pick her as my daughter at the first time I saw her. I never have any intention to adopt anyone..I just go to the orphanage that I use to go and donated what they need, And the moment I saw the principal is holding  Natty on her arm, I feels so calm seeing her face.

And I decide to adopt her. And now she is with me..being such a good daughter. She understand me more than myself.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Before I forget guyss..I never show who gonna be Kimmon and Natty right..Here let me show you...

Natty ♥ - Christina Fernandez Lee(while she still a kid...now she is a beautiful girl..)(Kid model)

Kimmon ★- Dennis Kane (Kid Model)