※C9※

Ming's pov

My head feels so heavy right now. My body feels so weak. I can feels my own body shaking. I open my eyes and massage my temple slowly. After a few srcond I heard a small snore. I turn beside me but theres no one. But I can still heard the snore.

I get up slowly while holding my head and look around. Then I saw Kit sleeping on the floor. I furrowed my brow and call his name.

He stretch his body befor open his eyes. He sit on the floor with half closed eyes anf somehow look confused. I got to admit he kinda look cute like that..with his messy hair. After like a minute he finally back to himself.

"Aww...Ming..are you okay?" He wqlked and placed his hand on my forehead. "You still burning.!" He said and cupped my face.

"Lets go to the hospital.." He said and trying to lifted me up.

"Kit..Kit...no..I'm just gonna rest at home. This is normal.." I said and push his hand away slowly. "I want to take a bath."

"Let me help you.."

"No..no..I can go by myself." I get up slowly.. But the pain on my leg didn't help me when suddenly I almost fall on the floor before Kit catch me.

"And you say you can go by yourself. Tch." He placed my arm on his shoulder and his hand on my waist.

I just followed him slowly..because I'm too weak to fight him today. He put me into the bathtub and start taking off my shirt. But when he want to take off my pant I stop him.

"You can go out now..I can take a bath myself."

"Shut up Mingkwan." He said and ignore what I just said and he take off my pant and throw it in the laundry basket.

This guy is really something.

*
*

After shower Kit bring me down to eat. He pulled the chair and carefully ask me to seat.

He walked to the kitchen counter and take the food and placed it on the table. I look at all the food infront of me.

"You have to eat all this. I ask my cooking teacher which is Tae fiancee  to cook all this for you. " He said and sit beside me.

"Wait..Tae fiance.? is he here?" I ask and furrowed my brow.

"No..he already leave with Tae." He said and smiled. I nodded my head slowly. I have to ask Tae about that later.

I look at Kit that keep looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I ask before shoved the food in my mouth.

"Don't you think that its time for you to start loving me?" He said. And thats make me remember what Copter said in my dream last night.

"Ming...you know..sometime its better to let go..I know you miss me..But don't you think that its already time to let me go..its time you start loving someone else. Find someone that can heal your heart."

"Oii MingMing..Stop spacing out and answer me.." He said make me look at him.

"Whatever Kit.." I said and rolled my eyes.

*
*

"Ming..are you okay?"  Marion walked into my room and smiled.

"I'm okay P'." Yeah..thats what I call him when we just alone. He is like a brother to me. A loving brother.

"I have something to talk with you.." He said and sit beside me.

"Okay.."

"You know that Kit is not my real brother right? But Ming I really love him. You and him the only family I have. I don't know what to do if I lodt one of you.. and Ming..Kit may look like he is though..but he has such a sweet heart. He maybe annoying but he can be cute too.. Ming..if anything happen to me..promise me that you will take a good care of Kit.." I look at him and nodded my head slowly.

"I promise.."

"Thank you Ming.."He said and hug me.

Its weird when Mario suddenly talk like this but looking at his face make me has to agree.

"P!! what now? do you want to snatch my boyfriend ?!" Kit suddebly show up and squeeze himselg between me and Mario.

Mario just laugh while I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"No..Kit..I will never like this guy...Never" Mario said and smiled while ruffled Kit hair

"Good..because he is mine." Kit said and hug me.

"Don't hug me and I'm not yours.." I said trying to pushed his hand away.

"whatever." He said and pouted .

" He said and pouted

A/N : I love you guyss😘