XX. Curiosity Killed the Cat

This chapter is dedicated to all of the people below for their heartwarming comments. Thank you for your support! (If I missed you let me know)

Katana_Slade

ShadeWolf56

Yougurusokay2

ThugNoor

blackrule

TheresaGiancaspro

Umm_Cuz_Me

Admonished_Angel

choclike

NoraHurst

EloravD

WordVomitCollector

MinervaJones

Asha_Fanfic_Addict

yoannaDimoval

You can run from your past all you want, but it will always follow you. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)

Lillyanna stomped her way down the long stone hallways, fire fueling with her every step. Jameson had been there to help clear her mind up a bit, because if her had not been there, she didn't know what she would have done. Seeing that boy in a golden cage like sweet sorrowful and flightless canary surrounded by more piles of gold made her sick to her stomach. She loved her sister, but she had to be stopped.

As she flew through the castle, her mind went back and forth between her sister and her mate. Jameson had a side to him that she never thought existed. She knew that he regretted not seeing her for what she really was but she didn't know that he could be so caring and supportive of her after all that they had been through. She didn't know that one simple kiss could nearly bring her to her knees. She scoffed a bit as she shook her head trying to clear her mind. No man would find her on her knees in front of him and now was not the time to be thinking of that. She had more pressing matters to attend to.

Her white hair whipped past her face and soon her sensitive ears could pick up the sound of a yelling and flesh hitting flesh. Her ears perked as she heard her name and eventually she stopped in front of an open wooden door. Her jaw clutched her eyes assessed the room. Datrax was focusing on her brother who happened to be floating in the air for the second time that day, Nico was whipping blood from his mouth and Jason standing behind her sister, clutching her neck tightly.

"-Both you and Lillyanna can fuck yourselves in hell, because I'm no ones dog. Don't worry, I will inevitably join you someday and hopefully you'll have learned your lesson by then." He then leant down to her neck, fangs bared and ready to pierce skin.

An unknown feeling filled her to the brim. Was she furious at the fact that he had laid his hands on her sister and therefore disobeying her orders or was this sadness at the fact that she meant so little to him. She thought that the two of them were better than this. She thought that they hard each others back. Fury won over as she strode quickly inside, sword piercing Jason in the stomach. She may care for him but the level of disrespect was not okay.