V. Respect

You seem to be under the illusion that you can intimidate me...
■○●□●

Many immortals say that time flies and fifty years is easily a blink of an eye. This is because we have witnessed so much of the same things. Humanity can change its appearance but at the end of the day it still has the same personality.

Lillyanna had seen men with gorgeous women in their laps, giggling about nonsensical things, while trying to sensually twirl their hair between their fingers. She's witnessed this so many times that she easily dismissed it, irritated more than anything.

So why did time slow down? Why did it seem as if that red haired halfling was moving through molasses? It was as if the gods decided to make things more painful and told time to slow down just to watch her struggle not to rip her arm off of a man whose name she didn't even know.

Lillyanna stepped forward ready to put that last thought into action until Datrax grabbed her bicep and pointed at the modern Adonis.

"That's the one I was talking about. Don't you just want to go up to him and take a bite out of him?"

Did she ever, but she shook off her elicit thoughts going back to what he said. "What do you mean 'the one you were talking about,'" she asked bemused.

"I mean the one that broke one of the big three. The one that I told who needed a meeting with an elder. An elder who happens to be you." He said smiling.

"Why me?" She asked.

"Well I offered him a chance to become my lover and share all his riches but he abruptly declined. Which is too bad. We could of had a lot of fun together," he said dreamily and she fought a chuckle, "So I thought of you, the most beautiful woman I know. If I can't get him up then you should definitely get him up."

"Up?" She inquired confused.

"Yeah, up as in hard, as in erecti-" she cut him off by slapping a delicate hand on his mouth, blushing at his crude words.

"Datrax don't say those kind of things in public! We're in public and surrounded by many supernaturals with fantastic hearing."

He shrugged. "It's my club. It's not like they're going to kick me out."

She opened her mouth to to respond but got cut off by the sound of the red heads obnoxious high pitched laughter. Lillyanna clutched her jaw in anger, fighting the urge to do some significant damage.

"What did you say his name was?" She asked Datrax, eyes never straying from her mate.

"Oh I didn't, but it's Jameson Aldregresh the IV. Sexy huh?" She hummed in response not really hearing him.

"I think I'm going to go and talk to him about it," she said walking to him. Datrax quietly protested though rather weakly and she knew he wanted to talk to him.

She confidently walked over to the man named Jameson although inside she was anything but. When she reached the two she pulled to a stop with Datrax and her guards silently behind her. For a moment she let her eyes wander shifting from his face to his callused hand to his muscular legs.

Being this close to him did nothing to prevent the spread of heat in her body as she thoughts went back to the gutter. Or as deep down as her old fashioned mind could get. Which happened to a lot more imaginative than she thought when he was involved

Jameson took a swing of his whiskey and she smiled inside. Her kind of man. He looked over at her looking her up and down, lingering on her long legs and back up.