Stories

Wolf and Vengeance

Atlas: the new and reluctant Alpha after his father's death. Rumor has it, hunters have been capturing supernatural beings for the past few decades yet no one has done anything about it. But when a close friend is found missing, he must find where the hunters are keeping their prisoners and set them free. To do this, Atlas must pose as a student studying to become a doctor. As he does this he finds himself fighting to get a mute woman to trust him. But he fears that she has been down in the Asylum for far to long.

Psyche: A woman who has been kept prisoner in the "Asylum" for more years than she can count and is mute from a traumatizing event. But don't let that fool you. After years of being forced to fight like the gladiators in Rome once did for entertainment, she has the skill of a veteran fighter. When a young man comes, she is stunned to find that he is a werewolf posing as an intern. Although weary and untrusting of him, she finds herself falling for him day by day. But Psyche vowed to never trust another man again and she will have her vengeance; even if it means she has to go through Atlas.

*please note that this is not a normal cliché werewolf story. Characters will be savage and there will be blood and there will be scenes that may make readers uncomfortable. The story has dark undertones but there is hope at the end of the tunnel. If you are not comfortable reading these kinds of stories DON'T.

The King and His Swan Queen

King Ecliptic: King of the icy north with and equally icy personality. In order to be king one much rule with a just yet firm hand and he does just that. Yet he has a softness for beautiful things, such as the lake in his gardens, where the rare bird called a swan lives. They come a high price on the market as they are the symbol of Royalty and many have tried to steal the birds and the gold within the lake. Whosoever kills the king may gain his riches, lands and his crown. But when the Swan in his lake is not a pretty bird but rather a gorgeous unconscious woman, he is lost at what to do.The feared king who has conquered half the world has finally met his match.

Swan: a result of an experiment gone right... against her will of course. The results? The grace and beauty of her namesake and a pair of wings to go with. Dispute how angelic she may look, people are not so accepting. When her adoptive home is burnt to the ground, Swan must find a home for herself and two young twins. But jobs are hard to come by for a woman and it is even harder to hide ones beauty and the wings of Royalty.

Join them as they learn to love and trust the cold and harsh world again... and maybe each other.

*As a writer I enjoy making writers squirm a bit and wonder how things are going to end. Although this is a romance novel, there will be some dark moments that take place, so please be aware.