Chapter 1

{Prime Lesson: 101}

"Shadow, Listen, Please" Optimus spoke, trying not to lose his cool with his sparkmate. "Right, No showing emotions to the bots around you. Got it" I returned, keeping a straight frown with a monotonous voice. Light making strangled laughing noises beside me as Ratchet leaned against the wall also trying not to laugh at us both. "That's not the lesson" Optimus groaned, rubbing the bridge of his, in human terms, nose. 

"I think she knows Optimus" Ratchet commented from the side of the room making the Experienced Prime glare at me as I fell to the floor laughing, my twin brother not far behind me. "Just...Please, take this seriously" Optimus said in a defeated tone as he towered over us both. "Im sorry" I replied as I stopped laughing and stood up. "But you do have to admit that showing no emotion is boring" I followed on. 

"Says the one who went from showing no emotion to this" Ratchet added quietly. "That was different" Light replied as he too stood up. "How, may I ask, is that different?" Optimus asked, still keeping a formal tone. "Because...if we did it could have...distracted us from our task?" I offered, Light and I staring at eachother before both groaning in defeat. "You win!" Light cried as we both let gravity take us. 

"Well, you did show emotion towards us when you protected us" Optimus reminded, making Light and I look at the other before dropping our helms to the floor again. "Yes and see where we are now, domesticated!" We both playfully called, throwing our arms up in the air before dropping them again. "Hmm, I see no problem" Ratchet spoke as he walked up beside Optimus. "Me neither" Optimus agreed as the two younger cybertronians finally got back to their pedes.

"Same here" We both said, wide smiles on their dermas. After that, we all began talking about how Light reacted when he got his Prime title. It was rather amusing to say the least. We had just gotten back to base from defeated the Fallen and we all went to our respected quarters (Optimus and I sharing ours, Ratchet and Light sharing theirs) and when we all awoke, Light had basically decorated the whole base with streamers and balloons to celebrate. 

He then proceeded to run around screaming 'Im a Prime!' for the following hour before Primus presented himself and scared the newly awarded Prime half to death and force him to not say a word for the remaining few hours of the day. Ratchet had recorded most of the event for blackmail. He kept about 13 copies so Light could never destroy the evidence as there would always be a backup.

"Optimus, Primes, Ratchet" The familiar voice of Lennox called from the human sized door. "What seems to be the matter?" I asked as I split from my family and transformed to my human form and joined Lennox. "We've got a suspected cybertronian artifact. We need to go collect it" Lennox informed me as Optimus, Light and Ratchet all left, nodding their helms. "Alright. Who's going?" I asked already knowing Optimus would probably have to go.

"Well I was thinking you 4 come with the team. Shadow is gonna be on foot with me whilst you three are outside on 'Con watch" Lennox drawled. Light groaned at the sound of a mission but calmed himself once Ratchet nudged him. "Sounds good" I replied, nodding at him. 'How was that?' I asked Optimum through our bond. 'Very good' he replied still keeping his formal act up.

"Okay, everybody that's going with me to Chernobyl, get suited up!" Lennox screamed as he got his own gear ready. "I wonder what the artifact is" I mumbled to myself. Optimus hummed in agreement before walking to his area of the new NEST base and grabbing his own gear. "Que! How's that shield coming along?" I yelled at the older mech who was working away in his area. "Shadow! I am just about finished" He replied as he picked up the shield I had asked for and showed it to me. 

(Shadow's Shield, Sword and Axe

(Shadow's Shield, Sword and Axe. 3 almost 4 hours of drawing but totally worth it (There is a slight error, where it says; Can hold shield and axe at same time. That is suppose to say; Can hold shield and sword at same time)

"Woah Man! That looks epic!" I called to him as he disconnected the sword and axe to show me them. "Que, that is amazing!" I said as I grabbed the axe and played with it. "Glad you like it so much. All I have to do now is do the turquoise blue around the lettering on the sword" He informed me as I handed the two weapons back to him. "Amazing!" I yelled as I walked to my area.

'How come you get the cool gear?' Light asked making me laugh. 'Cause I'm his favourite, and he wanted something to do' I replied making him laugh. "Let's go!" Lennox screamed. "Yippie" I mumbled, walking over to where he was and transforming into my Ford Raptor. A few soldiers hopped in as I waited for Optimus, Light and Ratchet to get ready so we could begin our journey. 

---Time Skip---

Once the soldiers got out, I quickly transformed into my bipedal mode and down into my human form. I made sure the black 1911 pistol was in its spot on my belt before I walked over to Lennox's side. My button up army shirt was open and flapping in the wind as my plain black singlet kept my body sheilded from the small weather change. My baggy camo cargo pants were keeping my legs warm as my black combat boots provided protection for my feet. 

"Mr Voshkad. So, uninhabited since '86. I hear it wont be livable again for another twenty years?" Lennox asked as we all walked over to a blady man. He was shorter than Lennox by a small bit and wore a suit with a leather raincoat, maybe a trenchcoat, couldnt really tell. "At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy. This way" He spoke, pointing behind us and leading the way across the small cleearing.

"Gear up! We have at least sixty minutes on the ground. Watch your radiation levels" Lennox spoke loudly to his team as they all got into their radiation gear. I stood next to Mr Voshkod, not putting any gear on for obvious reasons. "Mr Voshkod, where's your protective gear?" Lennox asked the man as he strapped his own on. Voshkod ignored him untill he reached the door and had opened it.

"Where's your protection gear?" Lennox tried again after we'd all entered the building, his voice muffled by the suit. "It would not matter. For me, it's only a matter of time. Through the school" He replied, pointing in the direction he wanted us to go. We continued following him untill he stopped us in an alley where he grabbed Lennox. "Yuri will take you below and one other thing, Colonel, in private there were some energy experiment..." Voshkod spoke before he looked past Lennox's shoulder and gave a terrified expression. 

"It can wait" Voshkod said before walking past Lennox and disappearing. Lennox and I watched him disappear before turning to each other and shrugging it off. "This way pelase" A Ukraine soldier, Yuri, said making us all follow him into an open room where a large machine was in the middle. "Keep moving. Stay tight" He said as he brought us along a walkway into another room. "Okay" He finished as he stopped at the entrance. Lennox then lead us into the room where we all split formation and searched.

"Right here. I think I found it" One of the soldiers said, grabbing mine and Lennox's attention. Lennox moved his torch around the spherical device whilst I looked at it. 'It's an engine part' I thought bewildered as Lennox contacted Optimus, even though he probably just heard me think to myself. "Optimus, we got a visual" He spoke through the com before looking around with his torch and going back to the machine holding the part. "Looks like the object's clamped in some kind of metal harness" He observed.

"What's this? Guys! Why does this thing have Soviet Space Program markings on it?" Lennox asked as he dusted off a metal box at his feet. "Might have been research but why's it here?" I commented, him noding his head in agreement. "Sputnik" Another soldier said as Lennox dusted off a circular marking. 

"Energon readings, sir. It's strong...below us. "It's coming fast" A soldier informed as us he waved the energon reader around. Loud creaking noises were heard as he spoke. I turned to the far wall as more louder creaking noises were heard. "Everybody out!" I yelled as Driller, a Decepticon Worm-looking thing, came through the wall, growling.