"Wow, I see that flame is up and burning again," Jen giggles.

"Who's that?" I ask trying to sound as if I don't care. But deep down I feel it. This little stab that makes my heart flutter very slightly in a jealous manner. I don't let my mind go to that place called Emma and Harry, knowing it is a bad idea, that it will never work, and he probably doesn't even see me as a girl kind of girl. But then earlier today he asked me to go with him to Homecoming, which made me allow myself to wonder into the 'Emma and Harry' place just for a short moment pondering what it might be like.

"That my dear is Linda, Harry's old girlfriend before he was sent to juvie," Louis smiles.

As we pass them I glance over my shoulder sneaking a last look at Harry. Bad Idea. I am spotted.

"Hi Emma, I didn't know that when you said you were going to homecoming with someone you meant your cousin," He winkes at me.

"Well Styles, you're full of class today," I reply sarcastically and continue on walking.

"Hi Emma- Jennifer," Dylan yells out after us.

"What a douche!" Niall shakes his head. Right then, I see Sam striding our way waving both hands up at us. I wave back, hoping Harry is watching. Sam reaches us and gives me a hug, his hands lingering on my waist. Then I turn to stand by his side as he greets my friends. That gave me the opportunity to glance swiftly at Harry. He does see that, turning away and putting an arm around that Linda girl. I smile to myself though I know it is no victory.

Harry's POV

I was really cross with Linda for just popping up and kissing me like that. We were long over and she knew it. But then Emma was there and I remembered her telling me she had a date for the carnival. So yeah I might be using Linda just a little, but then she fucking owes me after dumping me the way she did, with a letter a week after I was thrown in juvie.

We waited in line for one of the rides. Dylan and Nick were busy talking about the football team and how I should take back my position and become team captain instead of Zayn Malik.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," Linda smiled running her hands up and down my arm she was clinging to.

"Wouldn't you love that," I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Sure would, and then we could go back to be the power couple," She beamed. I glanced down at her. She had a short pixie cut, brown eyes and dimples, her front teeth were straight and she was by definition hot- but she was no Emma. I shook of her hand and took a step away from her.

"Your dream come true," I scoffed.

"Our dream babe," She tried to grab my hand again but I pulled away.

"No- I'm sorry Linda, but this is not going to happen," I shook my head at her.

Dylan and Nick stopped their conversation to watch us.

"What are you talking about Harry? It's me... we were great together," Linda gasped at me.

"Yeah.. we were.. a few years ago.. But I'm not going back to that, I'm a different person now," I sighed.

"What do you mean a different person? You're back on the team, you're hanging with Dylan, it's just like before," She was having a hard time excepting my turn down.

"I never stopped hanging with Dylan Linda! He was always my best friend- always by my side! Even when I was sent away- he came to visit, he sent books, he came looking for me when I got out.. where were you? Oh that's right.. you sent me a letter a week in... breaking up with me," I scolded.