Scene of the crime

Start from the beginning

Darcy looks impressed, he runs his fingers through this chestnut hair before rewarding me with his 1000 watt smile. He's clearly much older than I am but I find him attractive. He has a confident aura to him that entices me.

"Your sure your a Gilmore, don't take this the wrong way but your nothing like your family"

I put my hand to my chest " that's the nicest thing I think anyone has ever said to me"

"So do you live with your parents"

"Do I hell, I'm just here for the weekend. Back to New York and the real world tomorrow. How about you"

He narrows his eyes "no my parents live in Florida"

I roll my eyes at his would be joke, "I meant do you live here"

"No, I drive back to new York the morning."

"A New Yorker, I knew I liked you, so bride or grooms side"

"bride, although I don't really know her."

That has me stumped "Care to explain"

He shakes his head and releases a cloud of smoke "no"

"So mysterious"

"Not really, I just don't waste precious time talking about things that don't matter"

I'm so intrigued I want to know more but I don't think he would answer any questions if I were to ask.

"So is there a man out there in search of his missing date"

I tell him no that I fly solo, he says he prefers to fly that way also. He really doesn't give much away, we talk until it turns dark. My absence will have been noticed by now, I know it's time to face that music and rejoin the party.

"It was nice to meet you savannah, savannah Gilmore" he shakes my hand firmly like we were in a business merger.

I tilt my head and leave, everyone's drinking and dancing so I manage to sneak back in without being noticed.

After being cornered by my brother who warns me off Jason telling me about his player ways I leave. I say a quick goodbye before getting a cab back to the hotel.

I call Hugo to tell him of the weekends events.

Hugo "I thought you had forgotten about me now your back with the rich country club crew"

Me: "Hugo your parents are some of the richest members of the country club"

Hugo "first of all I'm not rich, well at least not until my parents croak and secondly if you tell anyone I'm from Connecticut I will Deny it and Sue you for slander"

Me: I wish you were here, it's been a nightmare.

Hugo: ooh do tell, it's been awfully drab here I could do with some excitement

Me; my misery is excitement to you

Hugo: obviously, so spill

Me: you know Jason

Hugo: no

Me; you do, the guy who thought I was a hooker

Hugo: doesn't sound familiar

Me; Hugo I told you about him when we went out for Chinese with zach

Hugo; oh don't mention that bitches name to me, We're so over

Me: Hugo focus. Well he was here at the wedding

Hugo: zach was, why was the there

Me; no not zach. Jason the hooker guy

Hugo: no O M G what did you do

Me: well mother believes he would be the perfect husband for me and has spent the weekend trying to set us up

Hugo; crazy old bat like that would happen

Me; Hugo I had sex with him

Hugo: did you take the money this time, I would. You could buy a nice pair of shoes with $500

Me: no he didn't offer money this time

Hugo :hmm your performance must have gone down hill

Me: why did I even call you. I'm gonna go , I'll speak to you when I'm home

I release the call and stare at my cell like it had betrayed me. I hoped I would feel better after getting everything off my chest, I should have known Hugo was the wrong person to call if I wanted to talk about myself.

Only 1 more day then I can go home. Monday can't come quick enough.