21) Is it the end?

'Smile, your eyes sparkle when you do'

—Anonymous

***
Anika smiled at Shivaay and Shivaay suddenly got a great idea to which he pulled Anika with him and started running with her on the pavement!!

"What the hell, Shivaay, where are you taking me?!" Anika asked whilst running

"All in good time, Anika", Shivaay said laughing at Anika

Finally Shivaay stopped in front of a shopping centre to which Anika looked at him and asked, "Seriously?!"

"I know your not a big fan of shopping but there's a first time and a best time for everything" Shivaay said doing the logic sign smirking...

Anika rolled her eyes and walked with Shivaay into the shopping centre whilst Shivaay looked at all the stylish clothes he could wear😂

Anika looked at him and said, "Cool dude, a fly might go in your mouth", and Shivaay gave her a death glare.

As Shivaay was about to run to try on all the new clothes, he was stopped by a mother who ran to them with her baby girl saying, "Please can you look after my Bubbli for several minutes, I just need to go find some clothes for me, her dad and Bubbli"

"Of course", Anika said holding the baby looking at her in awe.

The mother smiled at them and went off to other stores...

Anika held the baby and just looked at her whilst the baby gurgled being in Anika's hands, Anika was so happy as she was never given a baby to look after.

"Anika, you act like a baby yourself give her to me", Shivaay chuckled and asked her to hand Bubbli over...

Anika shook her head and giggling  saying, "No, she is my Bubbli isn't it..." whilst Bubbli giggles in response...

Shivaay was like, "Is it now?!" And he skipped behind her when all the others looked at them in awe thinking them to be a young couple with a baby...

Shivaay's phone rang several times but he switched it off without looking at the caller ID because he was having fun with the baby and Anika.

After some time, Anika gave Bubbli to Shivaay and she bonded with him so quickly whilst Anika looked at both of them in awe